Make practicing contractions fun with this free Doctor Contractions Matching Game for 2nd-5th grade students.
This Doctor Contractions Matching Game makes a great center or activity to play over and over.
In this activity 2nd, 3rd, 4th, and 5th grade kids will practice making contractions of 26 common contractions. This is such great practice.
Doctor Contractions Matching Game
Print all 10 pages in color on cardstock or use a laminator for durability. Cut apart.
Now you can use this game two different ways:
- Independently as a matching activity (perfect for one student or centers)
- Cooperatively as a game – Deal out all the doctors and place face up in front of students. Now deal out 5 doctor bags to each student. Play as go fish. Students will try to find their doctor’s their bags by saying “Does Tommy have the wasn’t bag?” If not they will need to check lost and found. Play continues until one player has helped all their doctors find their bags.
More Language Arts Activates for Kids
- Building Sentences Cut & Paste Worksheets
- Connect 4 Spelling Practice
- Creative Writing Prompts (various)
- Dictionary Detectives
- Dinosaur Bones Punctuation Game
- Hershey Kiss Word Families
- Ice Cream Word Endings
- Marshmallow Incident’s Noun – Verb Sort
- Minion Contractions
- My Spelling Dictionary
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Reading Logs
- S’more Sentence Game
- Solve it! Parts of Speech Game
- Sentence Pizza Parlor
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our second grade worksheets plus our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Doctor Contractions Matching Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!