Help your kids get extra math practice with these 6th Grade Math Worksheets perfect for 6th grade math at home, summer learning homeschool, school, or extra learning to help kids gain math fluency. You will love that these are FREE 6th grade math worksheets with the answer key included! There are lots of pages of math problems for 6th graders to choose from. Simply download pdf file with 6th grade worksheets.
6th grade math worksheets
We are always looking for simple, NO PREP to get in practice with 6th grade math. It is so important, not just for more advanced math, but for their lives that they get lots of practice. This will help to form a firm foundation and achieve math fluency. So we try to make it fun so they look forward to and enjoy practicing math. What is more exciting than a timed challenge? My kids love them! These 6th grade math worksheets make it fun and easy to sneak in some extra practice with 6th grade math problems.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that these printable math worksheets help kids practice a variety of skills such as addition (including addition with x), subtraction, multiplication, division, rounding, fractions, word problems, percentages, counting money, and more fifth grade math. Use them in a math center, as extra practice, seat work, math game for sixth grade, or summer learning to help kids avoid the summer learning loss. This is also great for teachers to send home to students if school at home is required.
6th Grade Math
Looking for more of our free math worksheets? Try these:
- 1st grade Math Worksheets
- 2nd grade Math Worksheets
- 3rd grade Math Worksheets
- 4th grade Math Worksheets
Math problems for 6th graders
This NO PREP math activity is great for turning math worksheets into a math game. Simply give students one of the worksheets and you are ready for 6th Grade Math. Each worksheet is filled with a variety of various 6th grade math skills.
Although you can certainly use these math worksheets the traditional way – hand them to kids and kids solve math equations and then you check them…… we prefer to make them fun with MAD MINUTES! Grab a timer (we use our phone or the microwave) and challenge your kids to answer as many questions as possible in a certain amount of time. We like to start with a larger amount of time and then the next time, lessen the time.
6th Grade Mad Minutes Worksheets makes a fun, engaging, and memorable way for 6th graders to not only practice math but improve retention and math fluency. Students will remember these better by repeating the same problems day after day until they get better – and they go back to correct their work to improve accuracy.
6th grade math worksheets with answers
Complete instructions are included in the download, but here is the gist. You give your 6th grader a Mad Minutes Worksheet face down. Set your timer for 3-5 minutes and when you say “GO” they flip over the Mad Minutes Worksheet and begin solving the math problems. Remind them that the goal is just as much accuracy as it is speed.
When the timer beeps they stop. Now go over the correct answers. (There are answer keys provided at the end of the worksheets). How many did they finish? How many did they get right?
Continue using the same worksheet(s) until they can complete at least 90% with a 90% accuracy in 3-5 minutes.
You’ll love that an answer key for every worksheet is included!
Looking for more fun, free printable division games for kids to practice math and gain fluency? You will love these division worksheets, printable division games, and more!
- Knight’s Quest is a fun, Free Printable Division Games for kids!
- Printable division worksheets that turn into a clever Division mini book!
- Free Division Worksheets that use a deck of cards to practice dividing numbers
- Free DIVISION Printable Math Flash cards
- Baseball Themed Printable Division Games
- Free Printable 4th Grade Math Worksheets
- Printable Free 5th Grade Math Worksheets
- 6th Grade Math Worksheets to print for free
6th grade worksheets
- Fabulous Books for 5th graders
- Free Bookshelf Reading Log Printable
- Sandwich Book Report Template, Simple Book Report Template, or Reading Comprehension Printable
- EPIC (and easy) Rocket Science Experiments or try one of our other science experiments for kids
- Animal Report
- Read, Color, and Learn about the 1940s for Kids or see american history & usa facts for kids or all our history lessons for kids
- Greece for Kids Printable to read, color and learn. Or learn about
- Zoo Animals Worksheet
- Free President Coloring Pages or US Presidents Printable Book
- Famous Artists for Kids Report Form
- Learn to use Dictionary with Dictionary Detectives!
- Pirate Parts of Speech Worksheets
- Solve it Parts of Speech Game
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Fractions Game
- Printable Maps – free printable maps to label as you like
- 50 States Coloring Book
- Ocean Animals for Kids Lesson Plan
- Plus don’t miss all 200,000 pages of FREE 5th grade worksheets
Free 6th grade math worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!