Help your kids get extra math practice with these free printable 6th Grade Math Worksheets, perfect for school at home, summer learning and extra learning to help kids gain math fluency.
6th Grade Math
We are always looking for fun ways for our 6th graders to practice math. It is so important, not just for more advanced math, but for their lives that they get lots of practice. This will help to form a firm foundation and achieve math fluency. So we try to make it fun so they look forward to and enjoy practicing math. What is more exciting than a timed challenge? My kids love them!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love that these printable math worksheets help kids practice a variety of skills such as addition (including addition with x), subtraction, multiplication, division, rounding, fractions, word problems, percentages, counting money, and more fifth grade math. Use them in a math center, as extra practice, seat work, math game for sixth grade, or summer learning to help kids avoid the summer learning loss. This is also great for teachers to send home to students if school at home is required.
6th Grade Math Worksheets
Looking for more of our free math worksheets? Try these:
- 1st grade Math Worksheets
- 2nd grade Math Worksheets
- 3rd grade Math Worksheets
- 4th grade Math Worksheets
Free 6th Grade Math Worksheets
This NO PREP math activity is great for turning math worksheets into a math game. Simply give students one of the worksheets and you are ready for 6th Grade Math. Each worksheet is filled with a variety of various 6th grade math skills.
Although you can certainly use these math worksheets the traditional way – hand them to kids and kids solve math equations and then you check them…… we prefer to make them fun with MAD MINUTES! Grab a timer (we use our phone or the microwave) and challenge your kids to answer as many questions as possible in a certain amount of time. We like to start with a larger amount of time and then the next time, lessen the time.
6th Grade Mad Minutes Worksheets makes a fun, engaging, and memorable way for 6th graders to not only practice math but improve retention and math fluency. Students will remember these better by repeating the same problems day after day until they get better – and they go back to correct their work to improve accuracy.
Grade 6 Math Worksheets
Complete instructions are included in the download, but here is the gist. You give your 6th grader a Mad Minutes Worksheet face down. Set your timer for 3-5 minutes and when you say “GO” they flip over the Mad Minutes Worksheet and begin solving the math problems. Remind them that the goal is just as much accuracy as it is speed.
When the timer beeps they stop. Now go over the correct answers. (There are answer keys provided at the end of the worksheets). How many did they finish? How many did they get right?
Continue using the same worksheet(s) until they can complete at least 90% with a 90% accuracy in 3-5 minutes.
You’ll love that an answer key for every worksheet is included!
6th Grade Printables
- Animal Report
- Sandwich Book Report Template
- Reading Comprehension Printable
- Famous Artists for Kids Report Form
- Pizza Reading Comprehension
- Division Printable Mini Book
- Baseball Division Math Game
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets
- Spring Multiplication Math Craft
- Hopscotch Multiplication Game
- Learn to use Dictionary with Dictionary Detectives!
- Solve it Parts of Speech Game
- Parts of Speech BINGO
- Printable Maps – free printable maps to label as you like
- 50 States Coloring Book
- DIY US Presidents Printable Book
- See all our 200,000 pages of FREE 6th Grade Worksheets
Year 6 Maths Worksheets
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only (to share please direct others to this post to download their own set!)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!