These super cute pattern worksheets for kindergarten, preschool, pre-k, and first graders are a great way to work on math skills while having fun. You will love that these pattern worksheets for preschool are filled with cute animals to keep kids engaged and round out your animal theme. Simply print these pattern worksheets for kindergarten pdf for kids to have fun learning about patterns and animals while working on their colors and fine motor skills.
Looking for cute animal worksheets to add to your animal activities for kids? You will love these pattern worksheets that make working on math skills FUN! Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love these no-prep animal themed complete the pattern worksheets which help students strengthen their fine motor skills while working on their pattern skills. These free printable pages are perfect for kindergartners, preschoolers and grade 1 aged students. Use these for extra practice, at school or at home, summer learning, or animal activity or as part of an extra activity for those who finish their other work early.
Pattern Worksheets for Kindergarten
Pattern worksheets for preschool
- Give your child one of the pages, depending what they are working on.
- The first activity consists of children looking at the pattern that has been started and then follow it to complete the pattern. They will color in the animals the correct colors to complete the pattern
- The second activity consists of a row of animals in a pattern, with children following the pattern and coloring the animal at the end of the pattern the correct color.
Pattern worksheets for kindergarten pdf
- The third activity involves children following the pattern of different animals. They will need to work out the pattern and then color in the correct animal at the end of the pattern.
- The fourth activity involves children reading and following a particular pattern. They are given a code, eg. A = red, B = blue, which they are to follow as they color in the animal pattern.
Complete the Pattern Worksheet
- The fifth activity involves children cutting out the four boxes at the bottom of the page, then pasting them into the box to complete the patterns.
- The final activity consists of rows of blank squares and ovals. Children are to create their own patterns drawing their pictures inside the shapes before writing the pattern on the link provided
Free printable kindergarten worksheets
With so worksheet for kindergarten to look through, I want to make sure you find some of our most popular printable kindergarten worksheets. So start scrolling and enjoy!
- Alphabet Worksheets – students will work on tracing letters from A to Z with these free printable, black and white printables.
- Writing Number Worksheets – children will practice tracing and writing numbers 1-20 with these blackline pages.
- Word Family Sliders
- Start out your day with this kindergarten calendar activity
- Make practicing math FUN with these free printable Math Crafts
- Work on discrimination with these Letter Recognition Worksheets
- Practice number recogition, letter recognition, and reading sight words with these Color by Code Worksheets
- These Alphabet Printable Hats are hugely popular and perfect for working on phonemic awareness and a letter of the week curriculum in kindergarten classrooms or homeschool.
- Learn vocabulary as you make your own Kindergarten Alphabet Mini Book has a book for each letter from A to Z.
- Alphabet Coloring Pages – adorable black and white sheets that feature ahuge capital letter with images that start with the same beginning sound for kids to color inside – great way for kids to build vocabulary
- Help kids explore the world around them with these fun, hands on kindergarten science ideas!
- Kindergarten Crafts arranged by month of the year!
Worksheets for kindergarten
- 50 Books for Kindergarten Book List – Books for Kindergarteners to read themselves
- Kindergarten Calendar Printable
- Days of the Week Worksheets
- Kindergarten Spelling Words – add a vowel practice
- Free Kindergarten spelling words Printable
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Lots of fun, free money games for kids
- Free Measurement Worksheets
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Shape Puzzles Printable helps kids learn 2d and 3d shapes with free printable shape puzzles!
- 100s Chart Battleship Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Playdough Subtraction Smash free printable math activity
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Short i cvc worksheets cut and paste pdf
- Short E CVC Words Booklet
- Crack the Code CVC Word Worksheets
- Short a CVC Word Book
- Crayon CVC Words Activity
- CVC Word Puzzles Free Printable
- Word Family Sliders Free – lots of styles to print in color or black and white
- Blowing Bubbles Word Family Activities
- Monster Match CVC Word Activity
- Free Printable Seasons Worksheets w/ Free 4 Season Printables
- Large Printable Weather Unit for kids
- Rain Cloud for Kids experiment and free worksheet
- Water Cycle for Kids Printable Book
- Lots of weather printables to help kids learn about weather terms while epracticing math and literacy skills
- Grab this free printable 5 senses preschool printables to explore the senses of sight, taste, sound, smell, and touch
- Human Body human body playdough mats – lots of choices to learn about various systems of the body including simple for preschoolers, skeletal system, organs, muscles, nerves, and more!
- EPIC, Life-size Human Body Project
- Amazing 5 Senses for kids lesson to explore with hands on activities, videos, books, and more!
- Try this Jelly Bean sense of taste activities for preschool experiment.
- All About Me Kindergarten (Expanding horizons social studies unit to teach kids about themselves, My Family, My Neighborhood, My Community Unit with lots of ideas & resources
- Where do I Live – free printable project and fun idea for explaining how you live in a house, on a block, in a city, in a state, etc.
- Free Community Helpers Coloring Pages – over 20 simple coloring pages exploring jobs
- Community Helpers Printables Wheel
- Handy Community Signs Worksheets
- HUGE Pack of Firefighter Worksheet to practice a variety of skills with kids 3-8
- Free Printable Community Helpers Matching Game
Plus don’t miss our sister site – Kindergarten Worksheets and Games . This site containes all FREE printables and is dedicated soley to Kindergartners! Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, hands-on countries for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages! And our hugely popular Pipe Cleaner constellation activities
Patterns and sequences worksheet pdf
By using the printable below you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (you may print off 1 copy for your families personal use)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, copied or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!