Take a fascinating journey into the Pacific Ocean to see Mt Fiji, charming gardens, and try sushi with chopsticks without even leaving home to learn about Japan for Kids with these free printable books for preschool, pre k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, and 4th grade students. These japan worksheets are a fun, easy eay to teach children about countries aroudn the world including the Japan flag, Japan map, Japanese food, their culture, and famous landmarks too. Simply print japanese culture worksheets pdf file with free japan printables and you are ready to read, color, and learn!
Japan for Kids
If you ask your student where Japan is, can they find it on a map in the Pacific Ocean? Do they know the capital is Tokyo? Can they picture beautiful gardens, Mt Fuji, the unique architecture of the roofs, shrines to their ancestors, crowded cities, chop sticks and sushi? This Japan country study is one of our many no prep, printable country study for kids to print, color, read and learn! This is a great resource for geography, cartography, Christmas Around the World, and more! Our free printable countries for kids books are a fun, no prep way to help teach students about countries around the world. In these printable Japan Readers children will learn about the Japanese people, their way of life, the culture, landmarks and interests. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this low-prep Japan for kids activity for helping students learn about this amazing country We love teaching kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students about countries around the world!
Japan worksheets printable
Japanese kindergarten worksheets
First, you will need to print the pack. Now simply print the black and white pages on plain printer paper and cut the pages in half before stapling the book together. These two books are completely in blackline which is not only great for printing, but also a fun way for kids to get creative by decorating the images however they desire. Children can use crayons, markers, colored pencils, gel pens, etc. to color in their books.
You may want to use National Geographic Japan for a free online source with beautiful pictures of this lovely country as well!
NOTE: The pictures represent a previous version of the file! A Japanese reader let us know that the kimono the girl was wearing was crossed over the wrong way which meant death. We are so grateful for their first-hand-knowledge to help us correct this to better teach children. The file has been updated appropriately.
Japanese culture worksheets pdf
These mini books contain two cover pages, allowing children to choose and decorate their own. After this, there are ten pages of Japan worksheets to add behind this. While reading these books, children will learn about:
- the country and reading maps
- the flag of Japan
- cherry blossom
- rice bowl
- traditional Japanese houses
There are two different books, with one book being a more simple version of the other. This one is aimed at younger children, while the more in-depth one is aimed at older children. Extra pages for children to write on could also be added, after reading books and researching more on this topic.
Geography for Kids
- Free Printable Maps including world map, continents, and country maps with and without labeling
- Ready to dive more in depth? Check out Country Study for Kids – look at 16 countries around the world up close
- Around the World I Spy Worksheets – learn about 36 countries
- Use Lego to explore famous landmarks in countries for kids
- Research and learn with these free Children around the World Worksheets
- Roll into Geography – Printable Geography Games
- Geography Treasure Hunt Activity
- Snap Geography Games for Kids
- Grab this realistic looking Free Printable Passport for Kids
- Free printable Landforms Worksheets for kids
- Kids can research to learn about other countries with these country worksheets.
- Individual COUNTRY STUDIES – Read, Color and Learn printable book about other countries: Kenya for Kids and China for Kids and Mexico for Kids and Japan for Kids and Germany for Kids and Russia for Kids and Australia for Kids and New Zealand for kids and Venezuela for Kids and South Africa for kids and Iran for Kids and Israel for Kids and Saudi Arabia for Kids and Philippines for Kids and more!
- FREE printable country coloring pages covering over 36 different nations – or jump right to Spain Coloring Pages, China Coloring Pages, Italy Coloring Pages, Chile Coloring Pages, Germany Coloring Pages, and Costa Rica Coloring Pages
United States Lesson for Kids
Help children learn about the great country of the United States with these free printables and resources:
- Free Presidents of the United States for Kids
- Cute, Free Printable State Coloring Pages
- Printable USA Presidents Coloring Pages
- Voting for Kids – How Americans elect a new president
- Free Presidents Worksheets – Learn about all the American presidents
- US States I Spy Worksheets
- Help kids understand where do I live with this clever printable activity
- Learn about American symbols with these Patriotic American Symbols for Kids
- United States I Spy Worksheets
- How much do you know about USA for Kids? Color the flag, look at a map, discover famous landmarks like the statue of liberty,and more!
- American Symbols Worksheets
- Fireworks Patriotic Craft
- 50 States Worksheets
History Lessons for Kids
Check out one of or MANY engaging, Free history lessons for kids
- Explore American History for kids including lots of fun, hands on activities and free printables
- Dive into Mesopotamia History to learn about Gilgamesh
- 4 week lesson about Early Explorers for Kids
- Learn about castles, knights, and more in this exciting Middle Ages for Kids
- Make a teepee, dig for arrowheads, color our printable books and more in this Native Americans for Kids lessons
- The Colonial America for Kids lesson takes kids on a journey back to the first permanent settlement in America – Jamestown. Students will learn about colonial life with lots of hands on projects like eating Gruel, making a Wattle & Daub house, and creating a tin lantern will make the settlement come alive.
- We will make westward expansion for kids come alive for kids as they learn facts about the time period from about 1783-1898. In addition to learning about the Oregon trail, pony express, gold rush, transcontinental railroad, students will also learn to match animal trails, map the united states, and learn about North American animals too.
- Civil War for Kids – students will learn about slavery, famous Americans from the Civil War, famous battles, and how our nation stayed together. Lesson includes printable worksheets, mapping activities, printable civil war board game and more!
- Learn about US States for Kids – state coloring pages, president coloring pages, state report forms, states and capital printables, and so much more!
- Pennant History Posters to see US History At-a-Glance
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- Rosa Parks for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Martin Luther King Jr for Kids Printable Reader to Color and Learn
- Titanic for Kids Reader to Color and Learn
- Learn about the Roaring 1920s for Kids – Printable Book to Read, Color, and Learn
- 1930s for Kids – Printable Book about the Golden age of Hollywood, Great Depression for Kids and more to read, color, and learn
- Life in the 1940s America for Kids Reader
- Anne Frank for Kids Printable Reader to read, color, and learn about this Jewish girl who lived behind the wall in Holland during World War 2
- 1950s for Kids Reader to Color, Learn and read about what life was like in America in 1950
- Life in the 1960s for Kids Printable book to read, color and learn about life in the 1960s
- Learn about platform shoes, disco, the beginning of Star Wars and more with this 1970s for kids Reader
- 1980s for kids Reader to read, color, and learn!
- 1990s for Kids Printable Reader filled with information about fashion, technology, Presidents, and more!
- Learn about life for early 2000s Kids with these american history printables to read, color, and learn!
- Review what you’ve leanred with these American History Worksheets (Notebooking)
Free japan printables
By using resources from my site you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal use only. To use in a classroom please grab the teacher licensed version here.
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Hi there!thanks for ur kindness.we loved ur geography materials so much.can’t wait for the next country
I am a librarian at a small branch in Nova Scotia, Canada. Can I print 8 copies of the Japan pages to give out to 8 young children in my kids program? Thanks
it is not free. false advertisement.