St Patricks Day will be here before you know it and we will have your St Patricks Day math ready to go for your preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten age kiddos with these super cute, free St Patricks Day Printables. Simiply download pdf file with these st patrick’s day puzzles to practice counting -20. Your students will have so much fun, they will not even know that they are learning! This st patrick’s day preschool activities is fun for pre-k and kindergarten age students. Simply download pdf file with free st patricks day printables and you are ready to play and learn!
St patrick’s day preschool activities
This fun St Patricks Day Math is a great way to get preschoolers and kindergartners engaged while learning in March. These Free St Patricks Day Printables have children count gold coins and match them with the pot of gold showing that same number one to twenty. Each st patrick’s day preschool activities puzzle contains two pieces. One piece has a pot of gold with a number and the other piece has the corresponding number of coins on it.
This is a fun, hands on, educational activity for preschool, prek, and kindergarten age kids.
St Patricks Day Printables
St Patricks Day Math
It is recommended that you print these on cardstock and laminate prior to use. This will allow you to reuse this printable year after year!
Next cut out each puzzle. I prefer to cut out each puzzle with a paper cutter and then go back and cut the puzzles out with scissors. Each puzzle will have two pieces.
St Patricks Day Counting
Students will start this activity by placing all of the puzzles pieces on the floor. First, they will pick a pot of gold puzzle piece and identify the number. I would always encourage my students to say and trace the number with their finger.
St patrick’s day preschool
Next, they will sort through all of the puzzle pieces looking for the coin puzzle piece that matches the the number.
Students will continue these steps until all puzzles have been completed.
St patrick’s day for preschoolers
Younger students, and even struggling students, may overwhelmed by all twenty puzzles at once. If this is the case, it is recommended that you provide students with only a portion of the puzzles. Once they master those, then you can slowly add in more puzzles until all twenty are included.
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
Looking for more fun, free saint patricks day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.:
- Hands-ton St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable
- St patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages
- Work on pre-writing skills with these cute, Free St Patrick’s Day Printables Tracing Strips
- Color by Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities
- Use Fruit Loop cereal to make a rainbow with these St Patrick’s day Printables
- Count and Trace with this fun and free St patrick’s day preschool activities
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets to work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Find the Letter St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Count to 20 Puzzles for March
- Counting to 20 Puzzles are a fun St Patrick’s Day Preschool Activities
- St Patricks Day for Kindergarten counting with ten frames
- Pot of Gold St Patrick Day Activities – working on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patricks Day Math Craft
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Hundreds Chart
- Addition St Patrick’s Day Worksheets – add and dab the lucky clover with a cute Leprechaun
- Work on Addition within 20 with this Craft kids will make from St Patricks Day Math Worksheets
- Free st patrick day printables Addition BINGO makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
- Pot of Gold Addition Game
Rainbow Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun rainbow activity ideas? Check these out!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
- Yarn Wrapped Rainbow Craft for Kids
- Paper Plate Rainbow Craft for Preschoolers
- Rainbow in a Jar Density Experiments
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- Delicious Rainbow Stem scienc with jelly beans
- Rainbow Handprint Craft
- Easy Tissue Paper Rainbow Craft for Spring
- Rainbow Toast makes a yummy snack!
- Super cute Rainbow Math with a DIY abacus activity
- Rainbow Painting with Cars Activity
- Free printable Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Craft Stick Rainbow Craft
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity for Kindergarten
- Rainbow Worksheets for kids
- Free Connect the Dot Rainbow Printable for Preschoolers
- Hands-on Rainbow Math Activities for Preschoolers
- Rainbow Playdough Shape Mat
- Lots of fun ideas in this Rainbow Preschool Theme
St patrick’s day printables
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Learn about Ireland for Kids with these free printable books or these Ireland Coloring Pages to read, color, and learn!
- Pot of Gold Math St Patricks Day Activity
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patricks Day Activity
- Work on early literacy skills with this Rhyming Rainbows St Patricks Day for Kindergarten
- Create-a-Word Spelling St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Work on reading comprehension with these St Patricks Day Worksheets
- Fun, Free Printable Place Value Games for St Patrick’s Day
- Practice Factors with this FREE Printable Lucky Leprechaun Games
- St. Patrick’s Day Math Equation Mats are a fun hands-on math activity for elementary age students to work on addition, subtractions, multiplication and Division this spring!
- Practice sorting by syllables with these Free St Patrick’s Day Printables
- St Patricks Day Addition Math Crafts for 1st Grade
- I Spy St Patricks Day Printables
- St Patricks Coloring Pages
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Scavenger Hunt
- St. Patrick’s Day Printables Write The Room
- Clover Letter Find St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
- Clover Pattern Strips – FREE St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschool
- Free Printable March Writing Prompts or these calendar march writing prompts
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Looking for some cute St patricks day crafts or clever st patricks day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas:
- Super FUN Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
- Mr Lucky Shamrock Craft for St Patricks Day
- Color Mixing Science – St Patricks Day Activity for Preschoolers
- Pot of Gold Glitter Slime – St Patricks Day Activity
- Shamrock Craft – St Patricks Day Art Project for Kids with black glue
- Pot of Gold Craft with fun name recognition activity
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Numbers Printable Hat
- Rainbow Handprint St Patrick’s Day Craft for Kids
- Over 40 EPIC St Patricks Day Activities
- Leprechaun SLIME – St Patricks Day Activity for Preschoolers
- Over the Rainbow St Patricks Day Handprint Craft
- St Patricks Day Science – Skittle Science Activity
- Lucky Clover St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- Rainbow Easy St Patrick’s Day Crafts
- Super Cute Hanging Rainbow St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Toddlers
- St Patricks Day Slime Activity for Kids
- Pick up some new favorite St patricks day books for kids
Or take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with st patrick’s day activities for kids of all ages!
Download St Patricks Day Counting Puzzles 1-20
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.