This fun, free printable, St. Patricks themed spelling activity is perfect for Kindergarten through 6th grade kids!
Kids will love being challenged to create as many words as they can with this fun, seasonal Create-a-word spelling activity.
St. Patricks Day Spelling
All you need to do for this simple St. Patrick’s Day activity is print the first page of letter tiles for kids to manipulate into words and the second page for kids to record all the words they are able to make.
This activity is appropriate for a wide range of kids from Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade kids. Perfect for after school, at school, or homeschool.
Move St. Patrick’s Day Activities
- St. Patricks Day Color Hunt
- St. Patricks Day Clover Stamping
- St.Patricks Day Bead Necklace Craft
- 13 St. Patricks Day Crafts for Kids
- 9 March Coloring Pages
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our second grade worksheets plus our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Create A Word St. Patricks Day
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!