Kids will love making this pretty rainbow handprint craft to celebrate Saint Patrick’s Day. This simple st patrick’s day arts and crafts uses children’s very own hands as the centerpiece for a precious, memorable keepsake. Kids from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd graders will enjoy making this easy pot of gold at the end of the rainbow st patrick’s day crafts for toddlers. All you need are a few simple supplies you probably already have at home to welcome spring in March!
Rainbow handprint craft
This is such a fun, simple-to-make rainbow hand print craft for St. Patricks Day. Use this st patrick’s day activities for preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, and grade 2 students where kids will make a striking rainbow out of their hands. I love capturing each stage of their lives through hand or foot art – it is such a fun, treasured keepsake of their childhood. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this super cute preschool st patricks crafts is a fun St Patrick’s Day activity to make together.
st patrick’s day crafts for toddlers
Make a stack of construction paper including purple, blue, green, yellow, orange, and finally red. Trace your child’s hand.
st patrick’s day activities for kids
Keeping the cardstock in a pile cut out the hands all at once.
st patrick’s day arts and crafts
Now start by gluing the handprints in order starting with the red to the upper left corner of an over-sized piece of blue construction paper.
Hint: We slightly curled the fingers for some added dimension.
st patrick’s day activities for preschoolers
Continue adding the hand sin order overlapping them and shifting to the right ever so slightly.
St patricks day craft for kids
Now at the bottom right of the page add a black pot of gold and several wrappers from gold coins.
Preschool st patricks crafts
Finally, using cotton balls or wadded up napkins dap on some white paint to make clouds around the rainbow.
Spring Crafts for Kids
- Super cute Printable Name Flower Craft
- Simple Windsock Craft for kids
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Rainy Day Crafts for Kids
- EASY ink pad spring crafts for toddlers
- EDIBLE, Peeps Playdough Recipe
- Fun-to-Make and lovely painted flower craft preschool
- Make your own yummy milk Rainbow Toast
- Show off these pretty flower suncatcher craft
- 100 Flower Crafts from A to Z
- Silly Grass Head Craft
- Handprint Spring flower art projects
- Rainbow Hand Art Projects for St Patricks Day
- Looking for more fun color activities for kids don’t miss these 37 Colorful Activities for Kids
- Super clever, bubble wrap rain craft
- Wow! Over 100 Spring Crafts for Kids
- Dandelion flower craft project
- Stunning, Easy Stained Glass Art for Kids
- Kids will go nuts over this painting with cars rainbow project
- Amazing Bubble Painting process art project for kids
Check out these outrageously FUN spring science experiments for kids:
- Beautiful Chromatography Flowers made with science!
- Amazing Food Coloring Flower Experiment Worksheet where you can turn a flower into two seperate colors!
- Colorful Jelly Bean Experiment exploring difusion and color matching with a simple activity for kids
- Simply Rainbow Density Experiment for springtime
- How Big is a Raindrop – try this raindrop experiment to find out!
- How to Grow Rainbow Crystals EASILY at Home – Spring Science Activity
- Beautiful Rainbow Slime Activity for Kids
Looking for some fun, educational spring theme ideas to make learning fun this April and May? Check out these fun resources:
- Cute, free printable Flower Shape Craft for kids
- Flower Rhyming Words Worksheet
- Sunflower Alphabet Matching
- Flower Mazes – Free Printable Sight Word Worksheets
- Pretty Flower Name of Number Puzzles
- F is for Flower Handprint Craft
- Count to 20 Spring Playdough Mats
- Rainbow Shape Playdough Mats
- Spring Do a Dot Printables
- Flower Letter Matching Printable
- Grow a Plant Sequencing Worksheets
- Fun Spring Flower SIght Word Game
- Spring Jelly Bean Egg One to One Correspondence Activities
- Super cute Carrot Shape Playdough Mats for Spring
- Count the Bunny Number Flashcards
- Rainbow Color Matching Game
- Practice adding numbers with this free printable Spring Addition Matching Game
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Printables Ten Frame Math Activity
- Practice making shapes with these flower playdough mats
- Spring Flower Counting Games for Preschoolers
- Grab these cute Spring Printables Sudoku Puzzles for kids
- Seed Find the Letter Worksheets
- Frog Alphabet Game Matching Printable
- Kite Beginning Sound Activities printable craft for spring
- Print and GO Spring Scavenger Hunt
- Spring Step by Step Drawings
- Practice reading with this Spring sight word cut and paste reader
- Worm Worksheets Pack
- Spring Telling Time Worksheets
- Digraphy Activity to improve reading and spelling skills with these spring puzzles
- Cute Blubird Soring Blends Activity for first and second graders.
- LOTS of fun PLANTS arts and crafts for preschool and kindergartners