Plan some outrageously fun St Patrick’s Day Activities this March with these clever ideas. These st patricks day activities are perfect for kids of all ages from toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders too. We’ve included lots of St Patrick’s Day Activities for Preschoolers around rainbows, leprechuans, shamrocks, 4-leaf clovers, and more. From science experiments to color activities, treasure hunts,and more! THere is a fun st patrick’s day activities for everyone!
St Patrick’s Day Activities
Kids will have fun celebrating with fun March holiday with these super fun, clever, and fun-to-make St Patricks Day Kids Activities. These st patrick’s day activities preschool are such a fun way to celebrate this fun holiday in March were kids get to wear green, paint rainbows, make shamrock crafts, and be silly little leprechauns. Try these St Patricks Day Activities for Preschoolers, toddlers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love incorporating these saint patricks day activities for kids into your day at home, school, or in your homeschool co-op.
St Patrick’s Day Activities for Preschoolers
These St Patrick’s Day activities for preschoolers are such a fun way to celebrate this fun holiday in March were kids get to wear green, learn about rainbows, and be silly little leprechauns! There are lots of play ideas and learning activities on this list that are greatSt Patrick’s Day activities for toddlers and preschoolers, and lots of fun St Patrick’s Day ideas for all ages.
- Rainbow Jars: Kids Science Experiment from Playdough to Plato.
Try this magical science experiment with your kids
- Sparkly Lime Playdough from Plain Vanilla Mom.
This glittery green playdough would be so fun to play with.
- 50 Rainbow Treats for Kids
Make one of these delicious rainbow treats with your kids
- Shamrock Crystals from Housing a Forest.
This simple science activity makes beautiful shamrocks that sparkle in the sun.
- Shamrock Foam Dough from Crayon Box Chronicles.
This simple sensory play set up offers lots of learning and fun.
- St. Patrick’s Day Baking Soda Fine Motor Play from Little Bins for Little Hands.
This simple science activity is super fun!
- Clover Lacing Card from Carrots are Orange.
Work on fine motor skills with this fun St Patrick’s Day activity.
- Celebrating St. Patrick’s Day in Preschool from Teaching 2 and 3 Year Olds.
There are lots of St Patrick’s Day ideas here to try with toddlers and preschoolers
- Magic Shamrocks from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
The kids will love discovering what is inside these fizzy shamrocks.
- Rainbow Gelatin for Sensory Play from No Time for Flashcards.
This rainbow sensory play looks like it would be so much fun!
- Homemade Edible Sand from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
This rainbow sand tray is a fun, taste-safe, sensory activity that is great for toddlers and preschoolers.
- Rainbow Pasta Play from Growing a Jeweled Rose.
This rainbow sensory play is great for St Patrick’s Day.
- St. Patrick’s Day I Spy Bottle from Modern Parents Messy Kids.
Make this fun green sensory bottle!
- Leprechaun Snow St. Patrick’s Day Sensory Activity from Team Cartwright.
Make some green snow for your leprechauns to hide their gold in!
- St. Patrick’s Day Color Hunt
This is such a fun way for toddler and preschool kids to practice identifying the color green for St. Patricks Day.
- Hershey Kiss Color Game from DIY Studio.
This is a ‘sweet’ way to practice color recognition and matching skills!
- St Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Sensory Bin from Finding Myself Young.
Try this simple, fun, St Patrick’s Day sensory activity.
- Trim the Leprechaun’s Beard from Hello Wonderful.
The kids will have a blast working on their scissor skills with this activity!
St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Preschoolers
These St Patrick’s Day crafts and art activities are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers and pre-k Kids. The kids will have fun making rainbows, painting shamrocks, and crafting leprechauns!
- Lepre-CUTIES from Happy Home Fairy.
Use photos to make some super cute leprechauns.
- St. Patrick’s Day Bead Necklace
Toddlers and preschools will love making this simple St Patrick’s Day craft.
- Straw Painted Shamrocks from Mess for Less.
The kids will love trying this fun art activity.
- Glue and Salt Rainbows from Mess for Less.
This fun activity produces beautifully colored and textured art.
- Carrot Shamrock Stamping from Crafty Morning.
What a fun idea to use carrots as stamps!
- St. Patrick’s Day Potato Stamping from Momtastic.
Everyone will love this St Pat’s Day twist to this good old art activity.
- Dress Up Like a Leprechaun from Paging Super Mom.
Have fun making and wearing this paper leprechaun hat and beard.
- Clover Stamping with Peppers.
This is such a clever way to make clovers!
- Q-tip Rainbow Painting from Make and Takes.
Q-tip painting is great for fine motor skills, and these rainbows are gorgeous!
- Rainbow Stacked Hearts from A Little Learning for Two.
This fun craft will look lovely displayed on the wall.
- Q-tip Shamrocks from Crafty Morning.
Use this fun crafty idea to make a handmade St Patrick’s Day card.
- Fruit Loop Rainbow Craft from The Bubbly Blonde Teacher.
Work on fine motor skills and color matching with this fun rainbow craft activity.
- St. Patrick’s Day Rainbow Hats from Coupons are Great.
These bright and colorful leprechaun hats are so fun to make.
- Streamer Rainbows from Happiness is Homemade.
This rainbow craft will look gorgeous hung in a window to catch a breeze!
- Marble Painted Shamrocks from Plain Vanilla Mom.
This is a super fun way to paint shamrocks that even the youngest children will enjoy.
- Fingerprint Rainbow and Pot of Gold from Crafty Morning.
Using little fingerprints you can create a masterpiece!
- 7 St. Patrick’s Day Hand & Foot Crafts for Kids.
There are lots of St Patrick’s day themed handprint crafts to choose from on this list.
- Shamrock Suncatcher from The Best Ideas for Kids.
Get into the festive spirit for St Patrick’s day and make these colorful sun-catchers.
- Crayon Resist Watercolor Shamrocks from Our Kid Things.
These brightly colored shamrocks are so easy to make and so pretty!
Free St Patrick’s Day Printables for Preschoolers
Looking for more fun, free Saint Patrick’s day printable ideas and activities for March? You will love these free resources for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age students.
- St Patrick’s Day Counting Activity with free printable .
This fun printable activity will encourage young learners to practice counting, work on number recognition, and get them up and moving!
- St Patrick’s day for preschoolers Cute activity pages.
These St Patrick’s day printables are suitable for toddler, preschool, pre-k, and kindergarten aged students.
- Free St Patrick’s Day Printable Tracing Strips.
Kids will have fun practicing fine motor skills with these cute Saint
Patrick’s Day Tracing Strips.
- Color by Letter St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
These worksheets make working on letter recognition fun!
- Leprechaun Hat Letter Tracing St Patrick’s Day Printables from Preschool Play and Learn.
The kids will have fun tracing alphabet letters with this St Patrick’s
- Rainbow Alphabet Matching St Patrick’s Day Activities from Preschool Play and learn.
Us this free printable with preschool and pre-k students to work on
upper and lowercase letters.
- St Patrick’s Day Rainbow Color Match Printables from Preschool Play and Learn.
Use fruit loops to make learning colors fun!
- St Patrick’s Day Pot of Gold Count and Write Mats
Count and trace with these fun and free printable worksheets.
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Work on number recognition while revealing cute hidden mystery pictures
- Pot of Gold Letter Find St Patrick’s Day Worksheets
Find the letters that belong in the pot of gold with this fun printable worksheet.
- St Patricks Day Printable Counting Puzzles.
Practice counting 1-20 with this gold coin counting printable.
- St Patricks Day Counting Cards.
These tens frames are a a fun way to sneak in some St Patrick’s Day math.
- Pot of Gold Letter Sound Sort.
Use this fun St Patrick’s Day activity to work on sorting beginning letter sounds coins by the correct pot of gold letter
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Number Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Use these hundreds charts to color by code revealing St Pat’s Day themed pictures.
- Free St Patrick’s Day Addition BINGO
This St Patrick’s Day printable makes practicing math FUN – print in color or black and white!
St Patrick’s Day Activities for Kids
Looking for some fun and educational St Patrick’s day activities, don’t miss these fun ideas! This list of fun St Pat’s Day learning activities and fun ideas are
perfect for elementary aged kids. From kindergarten through to 4th grade, there are lots of fun ideas to try and great activities to include in a St Patrick’s day learning unit.
- Leprechaun Rocks Science Experiment
This St Patrick’s Day science activity is a fun baking soda and vinegar experiment which produces a fun WOW experience.
- St Patrick’s Day Color by Numbers Printable Hat from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
These hats are so easy to make, just color, cut, and tape together!
- Rainbow Rice Krispie Treats from Ideas for the Home.
Get the kids in the kitchen whipping up this delicious St Patrick’s Day treat.
- Grow a Pot of Gold! Crystal Science Experiment from From Engineer to Stay at Home Mom.
This St Patrick’s Day science activity will wow kids of all ages!
- Pot of Gold Oreo Cookies with Rainbows from Artsy Momma.
These decorated Oreo cookies are a fun St Patrick’s Day dessert idea!
- Glittery Green Contact Solution Slime
Whip up a batch of this easy to make, green, sparkly slime for St Patrick’s Day.
- St Patrick’s Day Books for Kids
Pick out some new St Patrick’s Day books to read with your kids.
- St. Patrick’s Day Games for Families from Let’s Get Together.
The whole family will have a blast playing these fun games.
- St. Patrick’s Day Traditions.
Need some ideas for new St Paddy’s Day traditions?
- Shamrock Sprouts from Housing a Forest.
Growing your own shamrock shaped sprouts is a great science activity.
- Homemade Shamrock Pretzel Pops from Real Life At Home.
The kids will love making, and eating, these St Patrick’s Day treats!
- STEM Challenge: Build a Leprechaun Trap from There’s Just One Mommy.
Building a leprechaun trap is a fun STEM challenge you can do with all ages.
- Milk Toast Rainbows from 123 Homeschool 4 Me.
Kids of all ages will love making their toast rainbow colored!
- St. Patrick’s Day Cupcakes For Kids from Simple Everyday Mom.
Bake some cupcakes and decorate them with rainbows and mini pots ofgold!
- St Patrick’s Day Shamrocl Slime from Messy Little Monster.
Everyone loves slime, and they’ll love making this St Patrick’s Day
St Patricks Day Crafts for Kids
Everyone will love making these St Patrick’s Day crafts and making some fun St Patrick’s Day displays. There are lots of rainbows, shamrock, and leprechaun art and craft ideas on this list so you are sure to find something fun for everyone to create.
- Pot of Gold Paper Plate Lacing Craft from The Gingerbread House.
This is a super fun rainbow craft to make for St Patrick’s Day.
- Pot of Gold Craft
This super cute pot of gold craft uses cereal and as a bonus works on name recognition skills.
- Paper Quilled Shamrock Cards from Red Ted Art.
This is a great project for kids to learn all about the craft of quilling.
- St Patrick’s Day Rainbow Handprint Craft.
Everyone will love making this ‘handy’ rainbow with a pot of gold at the end!
- Easy Shamrock Wreath Craft
from Real Life at Home.
Use the printable template to make a cute shamrock wreath.
- Easy St Patrick’s Day Clouds and Rainbow Craft
This is the perfect March craft to make with your kids.
- St Patrick’s Day Hanging Rainbow Craft
This fun St Patrick’s Day craft only needs construction paper, scissors, and glue to make a colorful pot of gold craft for March!
- Easy Leprechaun Handprint Craft from Simple Everyday Mom.
Use the printable template to make this adorably mischievous leprechaun!
- Leprechaun Bookmark Craft from Mom Brite.
Book lovers will have fun making this cute leprechaun bookmark.
- 3D Rainbow Craft from In the Playroom.
The kids will love making this fun 3D rainbow craft.
- Paper Strip Shamrocks from Sugar Bee Crafts.
Hang these gorgeous shamrocks over your table for a lovely St Pat’s Day centerpiece.
- Eraser Stamped St. Patrick’s Day T-Shirt from Cutesy Crafts.
Everyone will love making their own St Patrick’s Day shirts with this simple technique.
- 30+ Creative St Patrick’s Day Crafts for Kids
Check out this huge list of St Patrick’s Day crafts for more fun art and craft ideas.
- St Patrick’s Day Windsocks from I heart Crafty Things.
These colorful St. Patrick’s Day Windsocks are a fun and easy craft for kids of all ages.
- Tissue Paper Rainbow Canval Art from Easy Peasy and Fun.
This is a fun crafty or arty project and makes a wonderful wall display.
St Patrick’s Day Printables for Elementary Aged Kids
For elementary age students, check out these fun, hands-on printable activities for St Patricks Day.
- Ireland Country Study Printable Pack
Learn about Ireland for Kids with these Free printable Ireland mini books.
- Ireland Coloring Pages from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games
Children will have fun learning about Ireland and its culture with these free printable pages.
- Shamrock Coloring Pages from Real Life at Home.
There’s more than 20 different shamrock coloring pages to keep everyone
- Rainbow Read, Rhyme and Dab St Patrick’s Day Activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Use a dot marker to dab all the words that rhyme as you follow the rainbow to the pot of gold!
- St. Patrick’s Day Poetry Fun from Rock Your Homeschool.
The kids will love writing limericks for St Patrick’s Day!
- Rainbow Rhyming Activity from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Work on literacy skills with these rhyming rainbows printable.
- St Patrick’s Day Create-A-Word Spelling Worksheets
This is a fun way for students to improve their spelling.
- Spread Kindness with St. Patrick’s Day Cards from Coffee and Carpool.
Spread kindness this St. Patrick’s Day by writing on and sharing these printable notes.
- St Patrick’s Day Reading Comprehension Worksheets from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Work on reading comprehension with these handy, free printable, St Patrick’s Day worksheets.
- St Patrick’s Day Math Place Value Activity
Learn about three digit place value with this fun St Patrick’s Day math printable.
- St Patrick’s Day Lucky Logic Word Puzzle from Our Family Code.
This printable word puzzle is a great way for kids to use logical thinking and pattern matching paired with spatial recognition and spelling.
- Lucky Leprechaun Factors Game for St Patrick’s Day Math
Make practicing identifying factors fun with these free St Patrick’s Day printable worksheets.
- Printable St Patrick’s Day Activities in Spanish from Lorena & Lennox.
Use these free printables to learn all about St Patrick’s Day in Spanish.
- FREE St Patrick’s Day Math Equation Mats
This is a fun, hands-on, math activity for elementary age students to work on addition, subtractions, multiplication and division this spring!
- St Patrick’s Day Printable Notes from The Gingerbread House.
Print, cut and color in one of these notes to send to a friend!
- St Patricks Day Printable Shamrock Syllables Sort
Practice sorting by syllables with this cute free printable activity.
- Printable Lunch Box Jokes for St Patrick’s Day from Every Day Best.
Make the kids smile with these fun St Patrick’s Day jokes.
- Pot Of Gold St Patrick’s Day Math Craft
This is a great activity to help first and second graders practice addition and subtraction.
- FREE Printable March Creative Writing Prompts
Get the kids writing with these fun free printable March themed writing pages.
- March Writing Prompts Calendar from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Here’s another great printable to encourage writing with students in grade 1 to grade 5.
- St Patrick’s Day Math Craft from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
This free printable is such a fun way for kindergarten, and first grade students to practice adding and subtracting within 20!
- St Patrick’s Day Addition Worksheets
Add and dab the lucky clovers on these fun printable worksheets.
- Pot of Gold Addition Game from Kindergarten Worksheets and Games.
Kids will have fun practicing addition within 20 with this super cute St Patrick’s Day math activity.
Saint patricks day activities for kids
If you are looking for even more St Patrick’s Day ideas for kids, take a peak at this weeks worth of activities in our St Patrick’s Theme , this St
Patrick’s Day theme Preschool, or all our ideas to celebrate with St Patrick’s Day activities for kids of all ages!