Kids will have fun practicing reading, spelling, and writing short i words with this super cute, free printable cvc cut and paste worksheets. Begin the cvc cut and paste by coloring the clipart images and staple the pages together to make short i booklet. This is such a fun way to to help preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students improve phonemic awareness, sounding words out, and phonics skills. Print the cvc worksheets cut and paste pdf and practice reading 17 different words.
CVC Cut and Paste Worksheets
Children will have fun improving phonics skills as they complete these CVC Cut and Paste Worksheets. Using these free short i word worksheets, kids will colour, cut and paste, read, and write the cvc words they crate. This CVC worksheets ctu and paste pdf makes learning fun with a hands on educational activity for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love how simple and low prep this early reading activity is to prepare. This is great for extra practice, homework, summer learning, extra practice, supplement to your homeschool phonics curriculum, and more!
CVC Worksheets cut and paste pdf
Short i Words Printable
Simply print all 7 pages of cvc words cut and paste in black and white. Cut apart and staple together where indicated.
Kids can practice CVC words as they color the picture, cut & paste the letters to practice the CVC words, and write the word to practice forming letters and words.
CVC worksheets cut and paste
The cvc words included in this no prep activity are:
looking for more fun vowel activities and resources to make learning to read and spell words fun? Check these out!
- Missing Vowels Clip Cards are a fun way for kindergartners and first grade students to practice adding in the missing vowel sounds
- Practice adding short and long vowels to word with these no-prep Vowels Worksheets
- Practice matching vowels sounds to clipart with these puzzles featuring Kindergarten Vowels
- Make practicing FUN with this cute short vowel games or use this long vowel games
- Grab these super cute CVC word puzzles free printable
- Handy Long Vowel Sounds Worksheets
- MIssing Sound Clip Cards Vowel Activities
- Practice adding short a words with this cut and paste activity for kids
- Long a vowel clip cards
- Short e words printable book for practicing adding the e vowel
- Cut and Paste short i words mini book
- Short i words Printable sight word reader for kids to practice reading short i words
- Cute Bunny Short i words puzzles are a fun way for kids to practice listening for the short i sound in words this spring!
- Work on short o words with this cut and paste booklet for kids to read, build, and write
- Cut and paste short u cvc words printable book for practicing adding the u vowel
- Printable vowel activities for kindergarten
- See all our Vowels activities here
FREE CVC Words Printables
- Short o Words cvc Cut and paste Printable
- Short E CVC Words Booklet
- Short a CVC Word Book
- CVC Words Activity with bricks
- 25 Fun CVC Activities
- CVC Middle Sounds Clip Cards
- CVC Word Puzzles Free Printable
- Crack the Code CVC Words Printable
- Crayon CVC Words Activity
Don’t miss all our free first grade worksheets and our other printable worksheets for prek-12th grade students. We have free printable math worksheets, english worksheets, history for kids, cool science experiments, and even fun activities for kids to go with every season and holiday throughout the year!
Free CVC words cut and paste worksheets
By using materials from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836 and Digi Web Studio
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!