Help your child learn to pray. They should enjoy prayer and it should be a regular part of their day. To help Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd graders lean about prayer and keep track of what they pray for and God’s answers I made FREE Printable Prayer Book for Kids.
Prayer Book for Kids
Pray often; continually in fact!
Pray continually. 1 Thessalonians 5:17
Pray about everything
Is anyone among you suffering? Let him pray. Is anyone cheerful? Let him sing praises. Is anyone among you sick? Let him call for the elders of the church, and let them pray over him, anointing him with oil in the name of the Lord; and the prayer offered in faith will restore the one who is sick, and the Lord will raise him up, and if he has committed sins, they will be forgiven him. James 5:13-15
Pray for God’s people
And pray in the Spirit on all occasions with all kinds of prayers and requests. With this in mind, be alert and always keep on praying for all the Lord’s people. Ephesians 6:18
Set a Praying Example for your Kids
As parents we set examples to our children of how they should behave mostly by our actions. Here are some times to pray with your kids:
- Before mealtime
- At Family devotions
- At Church
- When their is a need (someone is sad, hurt, hurried, etc.)
- At bedtime
- When you here an emergency vehicle
- and more as the spirit moves!
Free Prayer Book for Kids
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or Sunday school use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!