Grab these free pirate-themed tracing strips for beginning handwriting practice. Kids can practice holding their pencils properly and tracking from left to right.
These no-prep worksheets are perfect for busy homeschool moms. Just print them out, cut them apart, and you’re all set!
If, however, you like to reuse activities with your preschoolers (or save activities to use with another kiddo), you could laminate these pages. Print them on cardstock and laminate them for durability.
Have kids complete the tracing strips with a dry erase marker, and you can erase them when they’re done. Now, the pages are ready to be used another time or stored for use with another child.
How to Use These Pages
First, print the pages on cardstock and laminate them. Cut the strips apart. You can use a single-hole punch to punch a hole in the top left corner and slip them on a binder ring for an on-the-go activity.
Have kids trace the lines from left to right. Make sure they are holding their pencil properly before they start. Then, encourage them to start at the pirate and trace each line from left to right.
If you laminate these strips and use dry erase markers, your kids can practice tracing each line over and over again until they can do it neatly before moving on to more complex line structures.
This pack of tracing strips contains 24 strips with varying degrees of difficulty. Your preschoolers will start with straight lines and progress to wavy lines, zig zag lines, and even lines that cross over themselves.
Start with the easiest strips and move up in difficulty as your kids master each strip.
- Help kids learn about place value with this Free Pirate Place Value Activity
- Whether you’re gearing up for Talk Like a Pirate Day or your preschoolers want to read about them, these pirate books for kids are perfect!
- Super cute Free Pirate Coloring Pages for young kids
- These pirate crafts for kids “aaarrr” the best! They’re simple and engaging, and they’re sure to inspire hours of imaginative play for preschoolers.
- Young kids will love learning math and literacy skills with these fun, Free Jake and the Neverland Pirates Worksheets
- Fix one of these pirate themed snacks for preschool during your pirate-themed lessons. They’re perfect for preschool parties, as well!
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets for kids to practice math and literacy with a clever twist
- Cute Pirate Birthday Party ideas for kids
Download Pirate Printables
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!