These button crafts are such fun, pretty, and easy-to-make bracelet craft ideas. Your preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade,and 4th graders will love how they can turn this button craft for kids into a fun kids friendship bracelets. Whether they use buttons and pipe cleaners to make matching bracelets, a gift for a friend, or fun summer activity for kids – this is a great addition to your summer bucket list for kids.
This simple button craft for kids is so pretty and perfect to add to your kids summer bucket list. Use this summer craft for kids with for preschoolers, kindergarteners, grade 1, grade 2, and grade 3 students. All you need is 5 minutes and 2 simple materials to make these button crafts. This button craft idea is perfect for making friendship bracelent crafts or a fun, quick craft for summer camps, summer preschool activities, and more!
Summer Craft for Kids
This is such a simple, easy, and perfect summer craft for kids. All you need area 2 things:
- pipe cleaners (any color)
- cute buttons like these flower buttons, boy buttons, whatever kind your kids like
Button Crafts for Kids
Thread the pip cleaner form the back of the button through to the front and then back down again through the other side.
Bracelet craft ideas
Isn’t this beautiful! It is so simple that even younger kids can do it, but makes such a beautiful bracelet that kids of all ages will love making this pretty summer craft.
Flower Craft for Kids
This makes such a beautiful flower craft for kids!
Kids friendship bracelets
Simply twist ends of pipe cleaner together to make the perfectly sized easy bracelet craft for kids.
You can seamlessly make your project bigger to make a necklace or crown by putting together 2-3 pipe cleaners. Put one pipe cleaner from top to bottom of one hole and a separate pipe cleaner through other button hole top to bottom. twist the two ends on the bottom and press like above.
Summer Bucket List
Continue threading flower buttons until you have enough to go around your neck or head and then twist together the same way you added a pipe cleaner for a seamless project.
This project was a huge hit with my kids from ages 3-10 years old!
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- Easy Button Crafts for Kids
- Super Simple Sand Slime
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- EASY Stained Glass Pasta Art for Kids
- Simple Flower Mason Jar Lid Crafts
- Free Beach Worksheets for Kids
- Chromatography Butterflies – EASY Butterfly Craft for Kids
- Silly Bandaid Art Craft for kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- EASY, Vibrant Sidewalk Chalk Paint for Kids
- I Spy DIY Bottles are quick, easy and FUN!
- Amazing Tin Foil Art Project for Kids of all Ages
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Epic Squirt Gun Painting
- 10+ Pasta Flower Crafts for Kids
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids
Balloon Craft Ideas
Looking for more fun ways to play with balloons this summer?
- 25+ Water Balloon Games for Kids
- Drop & Paint – Water Balloon Painting Activity
- Roll & Paint – Outrageously FUN Balloon Painting Activity for Kids
- Balloon Paint Art Project for Toddlers and Preschoolers
- Learning the Notes on a Staff with a FUN Music Activity for Kids
- Epic Ideas for Water Balloon Painting
Leave a Reply