This Amazing Puffy Snow Paint recipe is perfect for creating spectacular winter snowman scenes with children of all ages.
Puffy Snow Paint
If you’d like sparkly, shimmering snow paint add in glitter. Mix.
Using a paintbrush or spoon, make a snowman on a piece of construction paper.
Now it’s time to decorate your snowman! This puffy snow paint recipe is perfect because it allows enough time for kids (or adults) to decorate their snowman so that the accessories stick. Yet it doesn’t take days like some recipes! This one will be dry to the touch within about 30 minutes, although you can still stick things in by giving them a little push for another hour if you need to.
There are so many options to make this super cute winter craft. I just love the texture and creativity this open ended craft gives kids.
Snowman Activities for Kids
- S is for Snowman Theme
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers