This Amazing Puffy Snow Paint recipe is perfect for creating spectacular winter snowman scenes with children of all ages.
Puffy Snow Paint
If you’d like sparkly, shimmering snow paint add in glitter. Mix.
Using a paintbrush or spoon, make a snowman on a piece of construction paper.
Now it’s time to decorate your snowman! This puffy snow paint recipe is perfect because it allows enough time for kids (or adults) to decorate their snowman so that the accessories stick. Yet it doesn’t take days like some recipes! This one will be dry to the touch within about 30 minutes, although you can still stick things in by giving them a little push for another hour if you need to.
There are so many options to make this super cute winter craft. I just love the texture and creativity this open ended craft gives kids.
Snowman Activities for Kids
- S is for Snowman Theme
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Winter science activities for preschoolers
Looking for more fun winter science projects for kids? We’ve got lots of fun ideas for you to try!
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers
- Snowman Word Family Spinners
- Snowman Math Craft for practicing addition and subtraction
- Winter Telling Time Worksheets
- Snowflake Dab the Letter
- Snowman Activities for Preschool – Count to 10
- Cute Snowman Shape Puzzles
- Free Snowman Coloring Pages
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin your free homeschool? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE Printable Worksheets including resources for: pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, 1st grade worksheets, 2nd grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, 4th grade worksheets, 5th grade worksheets, 6th grade worksheets, and more. Plus see our history lessons for kids, printable math games, language arts worksheets, sight word worksheets, free alphabet printables, and cvc word activities for kids of all ages!
Can you make this paint in advance and keep in air tight container?
How many snowmen can you make with this recipe? I have 16 kiddos that would be making snowmen.
This is fabulous. Can’t wait to try it with my kinders! Regular old construction paper?
Are you able to put this paint directly on a window?
Is it ok to borrow your puffy paint recipe so that I can make it together with a group of children?