Looking for a super cute, clever, and unique Circle Snowman Winter Craft? Your kids will love making this circle snowman craft for kids.
It’s beginning to look a lot like winter!
We woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of snow on the ground. My children are so excited to go outside and play. It is still a little too chilly so we stayed inside and created this Circle Snowman.
This easy-to-make winter craft is an inexpensive activity for kids and a great way to work on developing fine motor skills.
Circle Snowman Winter Craft
- White Construction Paper
- Hole Punch OR white circle stickers
- Blue Construction Paper
- Black Buttons (small and medium size buttons)
- Orange Construction Paper
- Brown Construction Paper
- Red Ribbon
- Punch circles out of the white construction paper. We used a 1-inch hole punch but you can use any size. Glue the circles onto the blue construction paper in the shape of a snowman.
- Use white circle stickers (easier)
- Glue small black buttons on under the orange triangle for the snowman’s mouth
- Cut two rectangles out of the brown construction paper. Glue one of the brown rectangles on each side of the snowman for his arms.
- Cut six small rectangles out of the brown construction paper. Glue three of the small, brown rectangles onto each of the snowman’s arms.
- Glue three, black buttons on for the snowman’s buttons.
Your kids are sure to have fun spending a cold, winter morning inside your warm house creating this adorable Circle Snowman.