Looking for super cute, clever, and unique snowman crafts for toddlers? Your kids will love this snowman craft ideas that uses circle stickers for a really cute snowman craft for preschoolers. Use this winter craft for kids after a freshly fallen snow or the beginning of winter!
Snowman Crafts for Toddlers
It’s beginning to look a lot like winter! We woke up this morning to a fresh blanket of snow on the ground. My children are so excited to go outside and play. It is still a little too chilly so we stayed inside and created this super cute and EASY snowman craft. This Snowman Craft for Kids uses circles to make the basic shape for a truly unique and absolutely adorable winter craft for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
This easy-to-make winter craft is an inexpensive activity for kids and a great way to work on developing fine motor skills. Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – this cute snowman craft is perfect for December, January, or February craft ideas!
Snowman Craft Ideas
To make this super cute snowman crafts preschool you only need a couple simple materials you probably already have laying around your house:
- White Construction Paper
- Hole Punch OR white circle stickers
- Blue Construction Paper
- Black Buttons (small and medium size buttons)
- Orange Construction Paper
- Brown Construction Paper
- Red Ribbon
Snowman Craft for Preschoolers
- Punch circles out of the white construction paper. We used a 1-inch hole punch but you can use any size. Glue the circles onto the blue construction paper in the shape of a snowman.
- Use white circle stickers (easier)
Winter Crafts for Preschoolers
- Glue small black buttons on under the orange triangle for the snowman’s mouth
- Cut two rectangles out of the brown construction paper. Glue one of the brown rectangles on each side of the snowman for his arms.
- Cut six small rectangles out of the brown construction paper. Glue three of the small, brown rectangles onto each of the snowman’s arms.
- Glue three, black buttons on for the snowman’s buttons.
Your kids are sure to have fun spending a cold, winter morning inside your warm house creating this adorable Circle Snowman.
Snowman Activities for Kids
- S is for Snowman Theme
- This snowman craft for kids is lots of fun using the easy, homemade puffy paint!
- Easy Circle Sticker Snowman Craft
- Plastic Cup Snowman Craft
- EASY Glue Snowman Crafts for Preschoolers
- YUM! How to Make Snow Ice Cream with just 2 ingredients!
- 100 Winter Crafts and Activities for Kids
- Making historic SNOW CANDY!
- Squirt Gun Snow Painting
- Snow Dough for Kids
- Amazingly EASY Puffy Snow Paint Recipe
- LOTS of Snowflake Crafts A to Z
- Super Cool Snow Volcano Science Experiment
- Melting Snowman Slime Recipe
- Cute Snow globe Craft for Kids
Looking for snowman worksheets and educational snowman activity ideas? You will love these resources!
- Build-a-Snowman Winter CVC Words Activity
- Snowman Addition Clip Cards
- Snowman Counting Cards
- Free Snowman Worksheet Pack with LOTS of pages
- Winter Counting Worksheets
- Free Winter Writing Prompts PDF
- Multiplication Snowman Activity
- Snowman Printables Winter letter Find
- Snowman Tracing Letters A to Z
- Snowflake Winter Compound Words
- Build a Snowman Sequencing Worksheets
- Snowman Printables Counting Book
- Winter Worksheets for Preschoolers