Kids will love this free printable Christmas Spelling activity where they will combine the letters in Merry Christmas to create a word (or two or 30!) This fun hands-on spelling activity for December is a great way to sneak in a Christmas learning activity with Christmas Spelling worksheet with first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade students. Simply download pdf file with free Christmas Worksheet and you are ready for a no-prep educational activity!
Sneak in a fun Christmas spelling activity this holiday season in December with this create a word printable. For this super simple activity all you need to do is print off the 2 page, black and white Christmas worksheets. Use this handy Christmas spelling with grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 students. There are letter manipulatives to help younger students visualize the words they can create. Play by yourself or compete with family, friends, and classmates!
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler – you will love this Christmas spelling worksheets to sneak in extra practice, literacy center in your classroom, or supplement to your homeschool spelling curriculum.
Create a Word
Christmas Spelling Activity
There are 2 pages in this simple Christmas Spelling activities!
- Merry Christmas Letter Tiles (in a festive wreath) – this is handy for lower elementary age students to cut out and move around to visualize what words they can create
- Christmas Create-A-Word Worksheet where students will write down the word they can create with the letter tiles
Now have your student write down as many words as they can come up with. You can make this a competition, a race against the clock, or just a challenge to see how may words they can come up with. Either way it is going to be a really fun way for kids to practice spelling in December!
Looking for more fun, FREE, engaging Christmas themed math activities and worksheets for kids? You will love these:
- Christmas Word Problems – solve the Christmas addition and subtraction problems using hands-on, printable Christmas tree and ornament manipulative
- Free Christmas Dot ot Dot Printables perfect for helping kids learn while having fun
- Christmas Hundreds Chart Mystery Picture color by code to practice counting to 100 while revealing the holiday image
- Solve and Stamp Christmas Math Worksheets using bingo dauber markers
- Christmas Math 4th Grade solve addition, subtraction, multiplication, and division problems to add pretty ornaments and presents to your Christmas tree.
- Gingerbread Addition – Practice addition three ways with this fun Gingerbread addition game
- Christmas Fact Families practice addition and subtraction with 1st Grade Math Christmas Worksheets
- Roll and Cover Math Christmas Tree activity for preschool and kindergarten age children
- Cut and Paste Christmas Math Worksheets – practice adding, subtracting, multiplying, and dividing to complete the Christmas tree with festive decorations.
- Bingo Dauber Christmas Math Worksheets to help 1st grade and second grade students practice addition and subtraction in December
- Christmas Math Activities for prek and kinder age students working on patterns. Use the task cards and these Christmas playdough mats to decorate the gingerbread houses with this Christmas math printable.
- Christmas Skip Counting Puzzles make practicing math fun during the holidays with kindergartners
- Christmas Counting Book – help children practice counting to 30 as they add the correct number of decorations to the math trees and write numbers 1-30.
- Count to 20 with these super cute, free printable Math Christmas Tree Puzzles
- Kids will love this Christmas STEM Activity where they will build a Christmas tree
- Magical How to Grow a Candy Cane Activity
- Polar Express Worksheets
- Free December Writing Prompts
- Alphabet Gingerbread Printables
- Count to 20 Christmas Playdough Mats
- Free Elf on the Shelf Printables
- Christmas BINGO Printable Game
- Christmas Around the World Worksheets for Kids
- Sight Word Christmas Coloring Pages
- Free Gingerbread Math Puzzles
- Grinch Worksheets
- Christmas Printables Word Family Activity
Christmas Spelling Worksheet
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!