When spring is here, kids want to be outdoors. But they still have to learn! But you can bring the indoors into your homeschool with these fun flower projects for kids. Find flower project ideas for flower science, flower math, flower literacy, and flower art projects for kids. You’ll have a blast learning about and with flowers and the kids will be a lot more engaged when they are doing their school. Take it up an notch and bring your homeschool lessons outdoors on sunny, nice days, too! You’ll be able to sneak in a lot more learning when your kids are engaged with these hands-on flower activities. There is no end to the learning fun with flowers!
FUN Flower Projects for Kids
Flower Science Projects
Kids will love these flower science projects.
- Parts of a Flower Flip Book
- Flower Life Cycle Books
- Spring Flower Chromatography
- Wildflowers Around the World
- Color Changing Flowers Science Experiment
- Color Mixing Flower
- Dissecting a Flower
Flower Math Projects
Learning math is fun with these flower math projects.
- Flower Number Bonds
- Flower Counting Mats // Life Over Cs
- Flower Number Line // Fun Learning for Kids
- Fraction Flowers // Teach Beside Me
Flower Literacy Projects
Learning letters and reading is fun with these hands on flower literacy projects.
- Build a Flower Letter Sounds // This Reading Mama
- ABC Letter Match // A Little Pinch of Perfect
- ABC Letter Garden // A Little Pinch of Perfect
- Flower Letter Garden // Mom Explores Southwest Florida
Flower Art Projects
Flower art projects are so much fun to try in the spring!