Kids will have fun learning to make sentences with these free printable read trace write sentences worksheets. These trace and write sentences use Primer sight words to help children learn and review kindergarten sight words. . This free printable sentence worksheet is perfect for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first Grade age kids. Simply download pdf file with these read trace and write sentences worksheets to make practicing writing sentences.
Read Trace Write Sentences Worksheets
Taking the step from reading and writing individual words to putting them together to form sentences is a big deal. Sentences are the building block of all writing. These read trace write sentences worksheets help kids practice write sentences in a fun way. These read trace and write worksheets are perfect for preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students.
These Building Sentences worksheets for Primer (Pre-Primer worksheets here) are a great way to gently introduce kids to sentences. For more advanced practice with sentences try these Sentence Scrambles.
Read trace and write worksheets
Read trace and write sentences worksheets
There are 15 read and trace complete sentences are made up of primer sight words. THis is a fun way to help kids practice both putting word in the correct order and reading sight words too.
Children will get practice writing simple sentences by first reaidng the sentence, coloring the words in the sentence, tracing the sentence, cutting and pasting the sentence, and writing the sentence on the ruled lines.
Sentence Activities for Kids
Looking for more fun ways for kids to learn to write a sentence. Try these:
- Pizza Parlor Sentence Building Games
- Trace and Write Sentences with primer sight words Worksheets
- Hands-on Build a Sentence with Lego
- Building pre primer sight word sentences Worksheets
- Fun, Silly Sentences Activity
- S’mores Complete Sentences Game
- Fun Mystery Code Sentences
- Farm Cut and Paste Sentence Worksheets
Kindergarten Sight Words
Looking for more fun, hands on kindergarten sight word worksheets, games, and activities? Check ideas these out:
- Farm Printable Sight Word Games
- Pumpkin Sight Words Game
- Dinosaur Sight Words Activity
- Free Christmas Sight Word Worksheets
- Summer Mazes – Sight Word Worksheets
- Read! Trace! Write! – building sentences with sight words
- Rapunzel Sight Word Coloring Pages
- Arctic Animals Sight Words Game
- Sight Word Groundhog Day worksheets
- Free printable sight word books
- Color by Sight Word Christmas
- Thanksgiving sight word coloring pages
- Train Sightwordsgame
- Popcorn sight words printables
- Apple Sight Words Tree Activity
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Sheets
- Color by Sight Word Spring Reader
- Easter Sight Words Maze Worksheets
- Peacock Kindergarten Sight Words Activity
- Crazy Roads – Kindergarten Sight Word games
- Flower Sight Word Maze Worksheets
- Ocean Sight Words Worksheet
- Kindergarten Sight Words Christmas Activity
- Candy Cane Sight Words Activity
- Winter Free Sight Word Worksheets
- plus lots more kindergarten sight words activities
- Kindergarten Reading the EASY Way – ways to master kindergarten sight words
- Free Printable Sight Words List
- Bug Sight Word Games
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? See more of our 1st grade worksheets our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
In addition, don’t miss our disney world tips and kids activities filled with ideas for every holiday and season of the year!
Great Picture Books for Kids
Trace and write sentences
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
Leave a Reply