This 2 ingredient playdough recipe couldn’t be any easier to make! Plus this homemade playdough recipe makes the sweetest smelling, super soft playdough that is SO much fun to play with! This is such a quick, 2 ingredient play dough to whip for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. This 2 ingredient play Dough is truly silky smooth for a tactile play activity children can’t get enough of!
2 Ingredient Play Dough
Whip up a batch of this simply, 2 ingredient Playdough Recipe for some fun playing with play dough today! This easy playdough recipe only require hair conditionaer and cornstartch to make a no-cook, quick play dough recipe toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartners, and grade 1 students will have fun playing with. Plus this play doh is super soft kids can’t get enough of this amazing playdough recipe!
2 ingredient playdough
To make this super soft playdough all you need is:
- one large, 20 oz bottle of conditioner (pick a scent you like)
- 26 oz of cornstarch for a regular size recipe
HINT: We doubled the recipe and used two bottles (40 ozz) and 3 boxes of cornstartch (48 oz)
super soft playdough
Mix together the conditioner and cornstarch until combined. Then knead the dough with your hands until you get the consistency you like, adding additional conditioner or cornstarch as needed.
Best homemade playdough
You will be left with beautiful, white as snow homemade playdough that is silky smooth! Seriously the soft, creamy texture is delightful!
Easy Playdough Recipe
Personally, I would leave the how to make playdough 2 ingredients white – it is so smooth and silky that white just fits with it so beautifully…. but if your kids are itching for colors, you can simply add some food coloring to create some stunning colored playdough.
Simple playdough recipe
You can store your playdough in a jar or ziplock bag and it will keep for a long time.
Homemade playdough recipe
This playdough feels amazing to play with! The smooth silk texture makes it fun to mold and press.
It is not the same consistency as our go to Kool Aid Playdough (which is the improved version of what you find in a can at the store). It is more like a moldable cloud dough that is a delight to kids hands as they explore, press, and mold.
And if you do color it, kids will enjoy creating beautiful pictures, sculptures, and designs with it.
NOTE: The colors will combine as it loves to melt into whatever color or hand is playing with it.
Playdough recipe easy
Since this silk smooth playdough is more of a moldable cloud dough recipe, it can crumble off when playing, but just press back together for a smooth-as-silk ball again.
Best Playdough Recipe
- Kids will go crazy over this amazing, Edible Ice Cream Playdough that scoops like ice cream and is taste safe!
- Color Changing Playdough – is not only fun to play with, but helps teach kids some science too!
- Easy 2 Ingredient Play dough that is super soft!
- Edible Peppermint Stretch Playdough
- Hot Chocolate Playdough smells so delicious!
- Candy Corn Edible PlayDough
- Simple-to-Make Peeps Playdough
- Amazing Kool Aid Playdough
Free Playdough Mats
Looking for playdough activities with your new dough? Check out all these free printable playdough mats? You can learn your abcs, practice counting, learn about the human body, create musical instruments, and so much more!
- Transportation Playdough mats
- Shape Activities for Preschoolers
- Birthday Cake Activity for Preschool
- Animal Playdough mats
- Emotion Playdough mats
- Thanksgiving Playdough Mats
- Musical Instruments for Kids Playdough Mats
- Fall Playdough Mats
- Apple Playdough Mats
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Spider Activities for Preschoolers
- Alphabet Playdough Mats