You are going to love this soft as silk, 2 ingredient Playdough Recipe that you can whip up in less than 1 minute!
Homemade Playdough Recipes
Easy Playdough Recipe
Your family will love playing with this AMAZING 2 ingredient Playdough Recipe; it is as soft as silk easy playdough recipe!
Start out by mixing 1 cup of hair conditioner (any kind you like) with food coloring.
Mix well to mix food coloring into hair conditioner.
Now add in 2 cups of cornstarch and mix until you get a dough consistency.
- Tons of fun, clever, and engaging January Activities for Kids
- Is it Christmas time? don’t miss our hugely popular free printable Christmas Pictionary for kids or growing boarx crystal christmas trees!
- Our two other favorite playdough recipes we use all the time are Kool Aid Playdough and Ice Cream Edible Playdough Recipe
- Slime will never go uot of style! Forget all those crazy recipes and use our tried and true, 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe!
- This snow puffy paint recipe is perfect for creating winter scenes or coloring for other times of the year!
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, alphabet worksheets, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Plus, disney world planning posts to make your next family vactaion a snap!