Do your kids like playing cards? Card games played with a regular deck of cards are already educational, but you can make playing cards even more educational when you try some of these fun and easy educational card games for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, and 2nd grade students. These make practicing math fun with a hands-on math activity.
Educational Card Games
These card games for kids use regular playing cards (and sometimes Uno cards) to teach math skills and more to kids in elementary school from preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, grade 4, grade 5, and grade 6 children. Try the Educational Card Games below the playing card games for even more educational fun in playing card form! Which of these playing card activities for kids will you try first?
Whether you are a parent, teacher, or homeschooler, you will love these creative math games with a deck of cards. Use them as extra practice, summer learning, math centers in your classroom, or a supplement to your homeschool math curriculum.
Educational Card Games for Kids
We love making learning fun with learning games that get kits excited about practicing math! These math games with cards are perfect for learning math
- Use these printables for card addition games.
- Use these printables for card division games.
- Kids will love this multiplication dice game. //Schooling Active Monkeys
- Make math fun with Uno cards! //Schooling Active Monkeys
- This addition to 100 game is a fun way to use cards.
Math Card Games
Or maybe you want to practice number recognition, fractions, place value, or greater than and less than with these playing card games for kids.
- Kids will love this greater than less than card game. //Better than Homework
- Make math fun with a number match slap. //Hands on As We Grow
- So many fun math game ideas here. // Coffee Cups and Crayons
- Make a bridge from playing cards. // Homeschool Creations
- You can learn fractions with playing cards, too. // What Do We Do All Day
- Use cards to learn place values. // Hands On As We Grow
- Learn number matching with Uno cards. // Inspiration Laboratories
EDUCATIONAL CARD GAMES