Make practicing counting to 10 fun with these adorable FREE Goldfish Counting Bowls. These are a great activity for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kids!
Goldfish Counting Bowls
Kids love playing with their food! So why not turn that natural instinct into a fun, clever early math activity?
This printable math game for toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age kid is so simple you will be ready to try it today! Print and cut apart the goldfish printable. Then set out goldfish crackers and you are ready for this math activities for preschoolers.
Little learners will count the fish in the bowl, then they will count out the same number of goldfish crackers from their pile. There are goldfish bowls to count 1-10. Then students will practice one to one discrimination by placing their fish crackers on top of the fish in the bowl. Repeat with the remaining bowls.
At the end of this goldfish activity, you can let your child eat the goldfish. And don’t worry, since there are only 10 bowls they won’t be eating too many! You can grab these adorable Free Goldfish Counting Bowls from our new site Preschool Play and Learn!
Looking for more fun activities with goldfish crackers? Try these free printable resources:
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Estimation for Kindergarten Activity with Gold fish
- Super cute Fish bowl, Free Goldfish Counting Printable – 1:1 correspondence activity for numbers 1-10
- Counting Goldfish Activity – roll 2 dice, count the dots and cover the goldfish from 2-12
- Goldfish Addtion for Kindergarten – free printable activity
- Fun Goldfish Math with greater than, less than, or equal to fish bowls
- One Fish Two Fish Counting Game for preschoolers with goldfish snacks
Looking for more fun preschool activities to help kids learn with food?
- practice counting with these Fruit Loops Ten Frame Math cards
- match animal cookies with pictures of real animals in this Animal Matching Activity
- work on color recognition with this fun rainbow printable that works on 1 to 1 discrimination
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Goldfish One to One Correspondence
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal and personal classroom use (to share this resource, please direct others to this post to download their own free copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!