Addition and subtraction within 10 is an essential skill for Kindergarten and Grade 1 children. This Fluency within 10 Math Game is a fun way to get practicing!
Fluency within 10 Math Game
How to prepare
Print the color OR black and white game versions onto card stock (see bottom of post for free download)
- Cut out the spinner by cutting around the circle OR simply cutting a square shape that includes the spinner.
- Use a pencil tip and paper clip to spin OR add a brad.
- OR make a hole in the center, add a split pin and attach a paper clip for spinning.
- Cut out of card, slip into a paper clip and get them to stand up by adding blu tac or play dough to the bottom of the paper clip.
How to Play
- Place counters on START
- Spin the spinner
- Hold the number in your mind
- Move your counter to the next space that matches the number on the spinner
- Take it in turns, moving around the board to the END.
You can find a FREE board game for improving addition and subtraction Fluency within 5 here.
- Simple Christmas Dot-to-Dot
- Fun Christmas Great Than Worksheet
- Free Christmas Shapes Cut & Paste
- Printable Christmas Solve & Stamp (Addition & Subtraction)
- Deck of Cards: Addition or Subtraction
- Space Counting Mats
- Quick and Easy Number Stories
- Ice Cream Sundaes Money Addition
- Gumball Math: Addition & Subtraction
- House Fact Families
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Download FREE Fluency within 10 Math Game
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.