Addition and subtraction within 10 is an essential skill for Kindergarten and Grade 1 children. This Fluency within 10 Math Game is a fun way to get practicing!
Addition Fluency Worksheets
Math Fluency Worksheets
Print the color OR black and white game versions onto card stock (see bottom of post for free download)
- Cut out the spinner by cutting around the circle OR simply cutting a square shape that includes the spinner.
- Use a pencil tip and paper clip to spin OR add a brad.
- OR make a hole in the center, add a split pin and attach a paper clip for spinning.
- Cut out of card, slip into a paper clip and get them to stand up by adding blu tac or play dough to the bottom of the paper clip.
How to Play
- Place counters on START
- Spin the spinner
- Hold the number in your mind
- Move your counter to the next space that matches the number on the spinner
- Take it in turns, moving around the board to the END.
You can find a FREE board game for improving addition and subtraction Fluency within 5 here.
- Simple Christmas Dot-to-Dot
- Fun Christmas Great Than Worksheet
- Free Christmas Shapes Cut & Paste
- Printable Christmas Solve & Stamp (Addition & Subtraction)
- Deck of Cards: Addition or Subtraction
- Space Counting Mats
- Quick and Easy Number Stories
- Ice Cream Sundaes Money Addition
- Gumball Math: Addition & Subtraction
- House Fact Families
- Mazes: Skip Counting by 2s-10s
- Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (addition / subtraction)
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Download FREE Fluency within 10 Math Game
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.