In our quest to make healthy food we knew we needed to add more beans to our diet. They are a wonderful source of protein, very filling, nutritious, and cheap! Here is our families favorite Garbanzo Bean Recipe – Garbanzo Nuts. They have a wonderful flavor and are a very healthy and satisfying snack.
Our Favorite Garbanzo Bean Recipes
Garbanzo beans are not only healthy, but super yummy too. You will love this garbanzo bean recipe that gives them a little flavor and a little crunch to make them a great snack for kids of all ages.
Garbanzo Bean Recipes
Toss together 2 cups cooked Garbanzo beans and
- 1 TAB extra virgin olive oil (healthy fat)
- 1/2 teas salt (we like sea salt)
- 1/4 teas allspice
- 1 teas marjoram
- 2 teas chili powder
Pour on cookie sheet and cook at 450 F for 25 minutes for delicious slightly soft or 32 minutes for crunchy garbanzo beans! YUMMY!
More Family Favorite Recipes
- Egg Bake – simple breakfast that is great every time
- Taco Pizza – a family favorite!
- Oh So Good Mac & Cheese Pies – mac & cheese for grown-ups too!
- Snicker Apple Salad – yep I said it, it’s a salad
- Crockpot BBQ Sandwiches – crazy good & easy too!
- Early Autumn Stew – the perfect fall soup
- Sweet Chili – one of my most requested potluck dishesHomemade Tortillas – 3 healthy tortilla recipes