Addition can be fun. Summer is a great time to explore hands on learning. My kids think it is also a great time for bubbles! Mixing the two inspired this set of free printables to reinforce addition while enjoying the summer.
Bubble Math Worksheets
Bubble Worksheets for Preschool
Included in these Bubble Math Worksheets are three different math activities:
- Pop the Bubble Race: This is a fun 2 player game where each player rolls dice, add, and pops the bubble with the correlating sum. The player pops his bubbles the fastest wins!
- Bubble Sums: A fun way to practice addition! Each bubble contains an addition problem and three possible answers. Just circle (or put a bubble around) the right answer.
- Double Bubble Cut and Paste: Cut out the bubbles with the answers and paste them on the correct addition problem. Each problem helps your child practice adding doubles!
Kindergarten Summer Math Worksheets
Print off these free printables for fun summer addition practice. Keep a copy of the Pop the Bubble Race on hand for some fun anytime! Laminate the page and cut out circles from construction paper for covers to play time and time again.
Math Activities for Kindergarten
Looking for more early math activities to make learning to count, add, shapes, and more FUN? Check out these free resources:
- Hoppy Frog Math Game (addition within 10 and addition to 20)
- Goldfish Kindergarten Subtraction Games
- Blowing Bubble Math Worksheets
- Smores Free Kindergarten Math Worksheets
- Hands-on Estimation for Kindergarten Activity
- Snowball Sorting Odd and Even Math Activities
- Bug Measuring Kindergarten Worksheets
- Roll to 100 Counting Game
- Flower Shape Kindergarten Math Crafts
- Kids will have fun as they color and learn with these Ordinal Number Worksheets
- Spring Kite Skip Counting Craft
- Pirate I Spy Worksheets
- Engaging, Reusable Kindergarten Math Worksheets pdf
Maths Worksheet for ukg
- Crack the Code Worksheet Pages for Kindergarten and first graders
- Insect Telling Time Puzzle to the hour and half hour
- Free Printable Coin Worksheets – color by coin
- Cute Skip Counting Puzzles – huge pack of free skip counting games
- Tens and Ones Worksheets pdf for Kindergarters to practice place value
- Fun Hundreds Chart Battleship
- Geoboard Activities
- Watermelon Kindergarten Math Activities
- Months of the Year Activities – learning sequencing with craft sticks
- Tic-Tac-Toe Printable Addition Games
- Dinosaur Theme Kindergaten Math Worksheets
- What Comes Next Kindergarten Math
- Free Ice Cream Math Worksheets
- Sandcastle Subtraction Craft – free printable math craft to solve, cut, and paste
Download Bubble Kindergarten Math Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.