With summer in full force, there will be lots of fun and laughter happening around a pool. This fun Pool Party Printable Pack is a great way to encourage learning before cooling off in the pool.
FREE Pool Preschool Worksheets
This printable pack contains over 70 pages of Pool Preschool Worksheets filled with fun activities with the fun and exciting pool party theme.
In this massive pack, you will find many math and literacy activities including:
Alphabet Pool Preschool Worksheets
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Number Cards – Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the animals.
Literacy Pool Preschool Worksheets
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
- What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot
Math Pool Preschool Worksheets
- Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
- Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
- Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
- Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages – Write a story about the picture.
- Write the Numbers – Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Make a Word – How many words can you make using the letters
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the pool party related words and paste them in alphabetical order.
- My Pool Party Booklet – Write a sentence or two about each pool party object.
With so many fun printable worksheets, kids will have a great time learning and improving their math and literacy skills this summer.
Summer Learning for Kids
- 25 Summer Stories for Kids
- Summer Color by Number Worksheets
- Printable Summer Activity Sheets
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Summer ABC Pail & Shovel Activity
- Super Fun Bubble Artwork for Kids
- June Stories for Kids & Activity Calendar
Download Pool Preschool Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.