Whether you are plannning a summer preschool theme or are just looking for some free printable summer preschool worksheets, this super cute pack of summer worksheets for preschoolers is just what you are looking for! This 70+ page pack of summer worksheets help sneak in learning for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten and first graders with summer math like counting, patterns, what comes next, addition, and more. In this summer theme for preschoolers there are also alphabet cards, alphabetical order, summer vocabulary, summer writing prompts, and so much more! Simply download pdf file with summer printables for kids and you are ready to prep your summer theme ideas for preschoolers.
Summer preschool worksheets
Nothing says summertime better than lazy days playing in the pool! When your toddlers, preschoolers, and kindergarnters are ready to take a break from the sun – help them avoid the summer slup where they forget a lot of what they’ve learned by adding in some fun summer learning! THese summer worksheets for preschoolers are NO PREP and filled with math and litearcy skills to keep kids sharp! There are over 70 pages of summer preschool worksheets filled with fun summer activities for preschool with a fun and exciting pool party theme.
Summer worksheets for preschoolers
Summer theme for preschoolers
In this massive pack, you will find many math and literacy activities including:
- Alphabet Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones. Can also be used to spell words.
- Number Cards – Cut out and laminate and use to match the word to the number.
- Trace the Letters – Improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- I Spy – Count the animals.
Summer lesson plans for preschoolers
- Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Addition Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Subtraction Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Size Sequencing Cards – Cut out, laminate and place in order from largest to smallest or vice versa.
- Odd One Out – Circle the object that is different.
What Comes Next? – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot
Summer theme ideas for preschoolers
Finish the Patterns – Cut out and paste the answer in the correct spot.
Coloring Activity – Color in the object using the color listed below.
Do-A-Dot Letter Activity – Using a dot marker or bingo marker, dot out all of the correct letters.
Dice / Graphing Activity – Cut out the dice and glue together. Roll the dice and graph each object the dice lands on.
- Creative Writing Pages – Write a story about the picture.
- Write the Numbers – Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Make a Word – How many words can you make using the letters
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the pool party related words and paste them in alphabetical order.
- My Pool Party Booklet – Write a sentence or two about each pool party object.
With so many fun printable worksheets, kids will have a great time learning and improving their math and literacy skills this summer.
Summer worksheets for kindergarten
Looking for more fun, summer theme educational activities for prek and kinders? Check out these free summer printables!
- Summer Letter Matching Alphabet Puzzles
- Learn about life cycles with these ladybug life cycle worksheet
- Garden Kindergarten sight Word Activities
- Pail and Shovel Matching Letter Game for Summer
- I Spy Pirate Game
- Summer Handwriting Worksheets
- Hands-on Ice Cream Compound Word Activity
- Garden theme Telling Time Worksheets
- Seed FInd the Letter Summer Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Summer Lego Challenge
- Water Gun Parts of Speach Game
- Playdough Counting Mat Activity with Watermelon Seed Printable
- Summertime Dot Art Printables
- Free Printable Beach Worksheets
- Cute Flip Flip Letter Matching
- Bubble Math Worksheets
- Strawberry Picking Summer Rhyming Activity
Looking for more themed, free pre k worksheets? You will love these resources:
- Super cute The Very Hungry Caterpillar Printables
- Join Olaf, Anna, and Elsa with this cute Frozen Worksheets pack of worksheets for pre-k, kindergarten, and grade 1 students
- Free Superhero Worksheets featuring Superman, Batman, Spiderman, and more super hero pals to make learning fun!
- These princess worksheets are sure to help your little princess get excited about learning her ABCs and 123s.
- Of grab your frying pan to go on an adventure learning with these Rapunzel Worksheets
- If you give a mouse a cookie printable worksheets to work on a variety of early learning skills.
- Work on these Star Wars Worksheets from a galaxy far, far away
- Practice a variety of skills while learning about the life cycle of a penguin worksheets
- These free firefighter printables are a great way to learn about fire fighters while practicing other skills too
- Complete these Knights and Castles Activities in these fun pages
- The friendly guys in these Monsters Inc Printables scare because they care!
- Kids will go nuts over these prehistoric Free Dinosaur Printables
- Ahoy there! Landlubers join the crew with these Pirate Worksheets
- Preschool Construction Theme Printables are perfect for kids who love all those big construction vehicles
- Super cute Pattern Worksheets
- Stop to smell the roses with this huge pack of Flower Worksheets
- Dive into a fun period of history with these Wild West Worksheets
- Head out of this world as you learn about the solar system with these Planet Worksheets for Kindergarten
- Practice number recognition with these Animal color by number worksheets or work on counting with these Farm I Spy Printables
- Plus don’t miss these free alphabet printables
- Disney Villain Printables – Themed Kindergarten Worksheets
In between reading a good book, sneak in some epic fun with these summer activities for kids of all ages:
Download Pool Preschool Worksheets
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.