Your family is going to love all these easy, delicious, and healthy summer recipes featuring avocados, and of course including guacamole recipes! These are perfect for celebrating National Avocado Day on July 31st.
Avocados are a year-round must have in most households, but there’s something extra delicious about a guacamole dish in the summer time!
There’s so many great ways to enjoy avocados – guacamole being the main one, of course! Even then, there’s dozens of ways to prepare guacamole dishes; many of which I never, ever would of thought about trying before seeing some of these recipes! If you’re entertaining this summer or just need a delicious dish to please everyone, consider trying one of these mouthwatering guacamole recipes – we know they won’t disappoint!
Easy to Make Guacamole Recipes
When thinking guacamole, you probably don’t usually think of Italian food… With this Italian Guacamole with Pesto and Parmesan, you get the perfect Mexican/Italian food blend and it is DIVINE!
This Spicy Guacamole Recipe has somewhat of a secret ingredient making it delicious with a kick… Jalapenos!
Nothing quite like a delicious, original Easy Guacamole Recipe for a party you’re throwing.
Switch it up this week and try out this Guacamole Pasta for dinner. The whole family will love it!
The best part about guacamole dishes is that you can switch them up and add things as you please. Take this amazing Spicy Pico de Gallo Guacamole for example; every bit of delicious and easy-to-make that you strive for!
Do you love guacamole? I assume so… How about cheese? Now what if I told you there was a Queso Fresco Guacamole dish that’s oh SO delicious?! Yes, this is real life!
Beat that afternoon urge to eat by having a healthier snack that still makes you feel like you’re treating yourself; Cucumber Guacamole Bites will do JUST that.
Three words that’ll make your summer menu all the more appetizing: Guacamole Chicken Salad. YUM!
Guacamole is so versatile and there’s not many wrong ways to make it. This Chunky Mango Guacamole will leave you and your guests going for more over and over again!
If you’re hosting a BBQ this summer, you’re likely looking for some easy foods for entertaining. How about these Spicy Guacamole Plantain Cups? Your guests will be asking for this recipe when they try them out!
A bowl of Guacamole Macaroni and Cheese can fix just about anything, right? When it looks this delicious, it likely can.
We all love a great appetizer that looks like it took hours to make, but in reality took a few minutes. Take this Bacon and Tomato Guacamole Appetizer for example; it’s beautifully made!
Nothing is better than a grilled cheese sandwich, right? Wrong! Try a Bacon & Guacamole Grilled Cheese Sandwich and you’ll then have had the best sandwich in the world, period.
Feeling fancy and want to try something new? Then this Corn and Black bean Guacamole is THE recipe for you!
Burgers are delicious, but have you ever had a Stuffed Mushroom Burger with Guacamole and Roasted Red Peppers? Talk about delicious.
What is the most delicious recipe you could think of trying? How about Guacamole Stuffed Potato Skins? Yes, you read that right – and wait until you see these. WOW.
When in (snack) doubt, Guacamole Deviled Eggs are the answer. They’re also the perfect brunch answer, too!
What happens when you put two foods together that nearly everyone loves? You get this Pineapple Guacamole Recipe, and it’s just as good as it sounds.
Who needs regular fries when you can have Loaded Guacamole Sweet Potato Fries?! Sign us up!
Guacamole can be enjoyed any time of day, even for breakfast. Take this Guacamole Egg Breakfast Bowl for example. You’ll never look at breakfast the same way again!
Baked Guacamole Stuffed Onion Rings take “guacamole addiction” to a whole new level; the only words to describe these are INSANELY delicious!
Switch up the regular dinner menu and try out this Bacon Wrapped Guacamole Stuffed Chicken – this is incredible!
These Salmon Tacos have a special little twist… Pomegranate Guacamole. Everything about this is perfect!
No one would question how delicious a recipe for Creamy Bacon Guacamole Dip would be; and it’ll satisfy every avocado craving you’ve ever had.
This Loaded Guacamole recipe may look simple, but the perfect mix of spices included makes it original and different than your average guacamole.
If you try any of these recipes out, let us know! We know you’ll love these as much as we have upon trying them – these are some seriously, talented individuals who came up with these fun twists on guacamole!
We love celebrating fun holidays and fun days throughout the year! We have lots more special days throughout the year with activities to inspire you to create memories with your kids:
- Did you know there is a national Dice Day on December 4th? Try these dice games for kids
- Try these candy cane activities for National Candy Cane Day on December 26th
- After Christmas comes Three Kings Day for Kids on January 6th
- Celebrate Penguin Day on January 20th with these penguin crafts and activities
- Fun crafts and activities to celebrate Chinese New Year for Kids
- Carnival Crafts and Activities for National Carnival Day February 26
- These moon activities for kids will take you out of this world for National Moon Day on July 20th
- National Honey Bee Day is August 17th, celebrate with these bee activities for kids
- Learn about author Roald Dahl on September 13th with these roald dahl craft ideas
- Enjoy National Chocolate Day in Octoboer with these chocolate activities
- Become a super hero on Batman Day this September 15th with batman crafts and activities
- August 3rd is Watermelon Day, celebrate with these watermelon activities
- Sweeten your next July 15th with these gummy worm games for Gummy Worm Day
- Happy Birthday Donald Duck! Join in on the celebration this June 9th with these Donald Duck Day activities
- Head down to Seasame Street for these sesame street crafts for Sesame Street Day on November 10th
- Eat up on October 4th and celebrate Taco Day with these taco crafts
- Kids will love celebrating the largest living land mammal with these elephant activities to celebrate World Elephant Day on August 12th
- Mark your calendar for one of two donut days on June 7th and try these fun donut activities
- Celebrate Eric Carle’s birthday March 2nd with these hungry caterpillar crafts
- We celebrate Dr. Seuss day on his birthday on March 2nd with these fun dr seuss activities
- The 2nd week of mark is Bubble week! Join in on the fun with these bubble activities
- Let’s hear it for National Popcorn Day on January 19th with these poporn crafts
- Stay in your pjs for the Festival of Sleep Day on January 3rd and try one of these pajama day activities
- Grab some candy and try one of these activities for National Candy Day on November 4th.
- Make one of these mad hatter hat ideas to celebrate Mad Hatter Day on Octoboer 6th
- Show your patriotism by celebrating Flag Day on June 14th with one of these flag day activities
- Kids will go nuts over these jelly bean crafts for National Jelly Bean Day on April 22nd.
- Teach kids about our amazing planet on Earth Day this April 22nd with these Earth Day crafts
- Learn about frogs on Save the Frogs Day this April 30th with these frog activities
- May the 4th be with you on Star Wars Day! Try one of these star wars crafts today
- Celebrate Dental Health Month in February with these clever dental crafts