This free printable homeschool schedule planner is perfect for encouraging your student to become independent is by providing a daily agenda just for her! More than 30 days of inspirational quotes!
- Must Have Homeschool Supplies
- Homeschooling in only 15 Hours a Week
- FREE Homeschooling Forms to help you get organized
- Our Choice to Homeschool
- Homeschool Room Makeover
- Our NEW Workboxes
- 5 Things We Changed in our Homeschool
- Homeschool Schedule & Curriculum Choices Year by Year
- Daily Calendar, Super Hero Calendar, Princess Calendar
- First Day of School Signs
- Lego All About Me Worksheets
- Free School Punchcards (for kids to check off as they go through their day)
- 13 Homeschool Blogs You Should be Following
Homeschool Schedule Planner
One thing homeschool moms try to teach is a sense of independence. Homeschool moms prepare their children for the future, whether it be college or not, by teaching them how to organize their day and accomplish their lessons on their own. Often the process begins by allowing for online classes, co-op classes, or allowing the child to read the textbook on her own and turn in her work. However, as time goes and when it is appropriate for the child, she can begin to set her own schedule by organizing her day to day assignments. One way to transition to this point is by providing your child her own daily agenda.
Download this 30 page daily agenda to help your child get an overview of her and check off her list as she goes. The agenda includes a space for daily assignments, chores, setting a goal for the day, and a special quote of the day. Each inspirational quote is there to provide encouragement or for copywork use. Alternatively, you may use one quote a week for memorization purposes.
Your child will experience a sense of pride by successfully navigating her own day. It will also be rewarding for mom as well. As your child begins to own her schedule she will develop time management skills which will help her in college and beyond. The new school year is the perfect time to start this new habit. Try out more student agendas here.
Download Homeschool Schedule Planner
Before you download your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from
- All downloadable material provided on this blog is copyright protected.