There’s so many ways you can make a milkshake… for the kids, for adults only, a decadent shake or a healthy shake. These incredible milkshake recipes are must tries! There’s something for everyone on this milk shake recipes list. So sit down and enjoy adding these recipes for milkshakes to your weekly menu planner and grocery list; just don’t do it on an empty stomach! These are perfect to celebrate Milkshake Day September 12th!
Whether you are in the mood for a yummy, refreshing milkshake recipe or are celebrating milkshake day on September 12th, you will love trying these unique milk shake recipes. From candy inspired to starberry, cereal milk shakes and cotton candy milk shakes. We have found so many interesting and delicious recipes for milkshakes you will want to try.
Milk shake recipes
Who wouldn’t love coffee and a milkshake in one? You’re in luck, because this Mocha Coffee Milkshake will give you energy and a delicious treat any time of day!
On a hot, summer day when you just need something to cool down… a Triple Berry Milkshake is the best option there is! The addition of blackberries makes it extra fruity and delicious.
Milkshakes are a great dessert to make when hosting a summer party. When a milkshake is dairy free and you would never, ever guess it like this Salted Caramel Milkshake is, it’s a win, win! Just look at how decadent it is!
Have you ever had something as delicious as a Nutella Milkshake? It’s all of the best things blended together! It’s so easy to make, too.
When you want to try a new milkshake creation, consider trying out this Rice Krispie Treat Milkshake. The toppings make it so cool looking!
The secret to making a delicious Whiskey Praline Milkshake for the adults is adding in the ice cream; check out what flavor is used! WOW!
Recipes for Milkshakes
You can have some fun and relive a childhood favorite with this Fruity Pebbles Milkshake; it’s equal parts pretty AND delicious, and you won’t believe how simple it is to make it.
When you crave something chocolate but don’t want to cave on a diet, try out this Healthy Chocolate Milkshake. Made with bananas, it’ll satisfy that craving without a large calorie consumption!
This Marshmallow Crisp Milkshake is made with a special trick… You need to see this to believe it!
What better way to surprise your guests after a summer evening BBQ than with an absolutely incredible Bourbon Toasted S’mores Milkshake? This is our favorite of the bunch – it’s beautifully made and way too delicious for words!
A Snickers Milkshake? Count us in! The garnishing of this shake is what makes it so presentable and delicious… There’s full sized Snickers atop this shake! Talk about amazing.
Copycat recipes are so fun to re-create from your favorite restaurants; everyone loves the menu offerings at Chick-Fil-A, so try to re-create this Copycat Chick-Fil-A Peach Milkshake – it’s made with fresh ingredients and tastes just like the real thing.
Even if you’re on a diet, you can still enjoy something delicious like a milkshake on a summer day. Try out this Weight Watchers Dreamsicle Milkshake, it’s 5 SmartPoints per serving and it’s worth every sip!
Craving Girl Scout Cookies? Us too, always! 😉 A Thin Mint Milkshake takes everyone’s favorite cookie to a whole new level!
A milkshake that takes only 5 minutes and a handful of ingredients to make is great for a busy day or when you need a delicious dessert option. This Strawberry Milkshake is a must try!
The only dessert more delicious than freshly baked cookies? A Cookie Dough Milkshake that looks like this one does! Just wait until you see all of the decadent, delicious chocolate ingredients that go into making this beautiful milkshake. Kids and adults alike will be drooling over this one!
A 3 ingredient Blueberry Pie Milkshake is a surefire way to make your guests ask for seconds and thirds! It’s simple to make and looks incredible, too.
Are you an Oreo lover? Who isn’t! This Oreo Overload Milkshake fills your glass to the top with that delicious Oreo flavor. Such a perfect summer dessert option!
Any time of year is a good time for apple pie. Try out this Apple Pie Milkshake for a whole new take on apple pie!
Making a Chocolate Peppermint Milkshake is a great way to get the kids involved in the kitchen – it’s delicious but will be fun for them to make with you, too!
Here’s something you definitely haven’t seen before… A Lemon Pie Milkshake! How different and intriguing does that sound? It’s always fun to try new things! This is a great summer treat for everyone to enjoy.
When you mix a donut with a milkshake… You get this incredible Donut Milkshake! Your kids will love this milkshake, but you will too and there is not a single thing wrong with that! 😉
There’s lots of fun twists involved with this Cookies ‘n Cream Mint Chocolate Milkshake that you have to check out yourself to believe!
Celebrate a birthday in style with a Birthday Cake Milkshake! Anyone would love to have one of these on their special day.
Unicorns have been all the rage lately, but no worries with this Unicorn Milkshake Recipe – it’s completely natural! How about that for a mom-win?
There’s no better time like today (right?!) to make a delicious milkshake! Whether it’s been a long day and you just need a delicious treat, or you need a great entertaining recipe that your guests have never seen before – any of these milkshake options will be a winner. Let us know if you try any of these out, there’s so many fun twists and turns with these recipes!
We love celebrating fun holidays and fun days throughout the year! We have lots more special days throughout the year with activities to inspire you to create memories with your kids:
- Did you know there is a national Dice Day on December 4th? Try these dice games for kids
- Try these candy cane activities for National Candy Cane Day on December 26th
- After Christmas comes Three Kings Day for Kids on January 6th
- Celebrate Penguin Day on January 20th with these penguin crafts and activities
- Fun crafts and activities to celebrate Chinese New Year for Kids
- Carnival Crafts and Activities for National Carnival Day February 26
- These moon activities for kids will take you out of this world for National Moon Day on July 20th
- National Honey Bee Day is August 17th, celebrate with these bee activities for kids
- Learn about author Roald Dahl on September 13th with these roald dahl craft ideas
- Enjoy National Chocolate Day in Octoboer with these chocolate activities
- Become a super hero on Batman Day this September 15th with batman crafts and activities
- August 3rd is Watermelon Day, celebrate with these watermelon activities
- Sweeten your next July 15th with these gummy worm games for Gummy Worm Day
- Happy Birthday Donald Duck! Join in on the celebration this June 9th with these Donald Duck Day activities
- Head down to Seasame Street for these sesame street crafts for Sesame Street Day on November 10th
- Eat up on October 4th and celebrate Taco Day with these taco crafts
- Kids will love celebrating the largest living land mammal with these elephant activities to celebrate World Elephant Day on August 12th
- Mark your calendar for one of two donut days on June 7th and try these fun donut activities
- Celebrate Eric Carle’s birthday March 2nd with these hungry caterpillar crafts
- We celebrate Dr. Seuss day on his birthday on March 2nd with these fun dr seuss activities
- The 2nd week of mark is Bubble week! Join in on the fun with these bubble activities
- Let’s hear it for National Popcorn Day on January 19th with these poporn crafts
- Stay in your pjs for the Festival of Sleep Day on January 3rd and try one of these pajama day activities
- Grab some candy and try one of these activities for National Candy Day on November 4th.
- Make one of these mad hatter hat ideas to celebrate Mad Hatter Day on Octoboer 6th
- Show your patriotism by celebrating Flag Day on June 14th with one of these flag day activities
- Kids will go nuts over these jelly bean crafts for National Jelly Bean Day on April 22nd.
- Teach kids about our amazing planet on Earth Day this April 22nd with these Earth Day crafts
- Learn about frogs on Save the Frogs Day this April 30th with these frog activities
- May the 4th be with you on Star Wars Day! Try one of these star wars crafts today
- Celebrate Dental Health Month in February with these clever dental crafts