I like to mix up breakfasts at our house. And most things are quick and easy to prepare. This is just one of all recipes I've shared on this blog of our family tested recipes!
Our Favorite School Day Breakfasts
- Scrambled Eggs
- Waffles (frozen from a weekend batch)
- Yogurt with Granola
- Egg in a Hole
- Fruit with piece of toast
- English Muffin with bacon, cheese, and scrambled egg
- In a pinch - a snack size bag of cereal
Amazing Chocolate Chip Banana Muffins RecipeThis recipe is so delicious. It is a fun twist on "traditional" banana muffins that you and your kids will be excited about. Plus it is so simple to throw together for a quick school day breakfast.
- 1 3/4 cup flour
- 3/4 cup sugar
- 1 teas baking powder
- 1 teas baking soda
- 1/2 teas salt
- 1 egg, beaten
- 1/2 cup veggie oil (or coconut oil if eating "real foods")
- 6-8oz container plain yogurt
- 1 teas vanilla
- 3-4 mashed ripe bananas
- 1 cup semi sheet chocolate chips
Makes 17 muffins.
More Popular Posts You'll LOVE!
- FREE Monthly Family Meal Planners (4 weeks of complete menus, recipes, and weekly grocery lists)
- Homemade Tortillas - our 3 favorite recipes!
- Taco Pizza Recipes - how to make this delicious family favorite easily from scratch!
- Tips for Planning a trip to Disney World (my most popular series of all times!)
- 100 Winter Activities, Snacks, and Crafts for Kids
- 60 Fun Ways to Use a Box
- Printable Number Mats Freebie
- 20 Ways to Make Birthdays EXTRA Special