This is just one of all recipes I've shared on this blog of our family tested recipes!
Garbanzo Bean NutsCook Garbanzo beans per package directions. Basically you are going to soak them overnight in water. Rinse and return to a pot with 3 cups of water per cup. Boil then simmer for 1 hour. Drain.Toss together 2 cups cooked Garbanzo beans and
- 1 TAB extra virgin olive oil (healthy fat)
- 1/2 teas salt (we like sea salt)
- 1/4 teas allspice
- 1 teas marjoram
- 2 teas chili powder
More Family Favorite Recipes
- Egg Bake – simple breakfast that is great every time
- Taco Pizza – a family favorite!
- Oh So Good Mac & Cheese Pies – mac & cheese for grown-ups too!
- Snicker Apple Salad – yep I said it, it’s a salad
- Crockpot BBQ Sandwiches – crazy good & easy too!
- Early Autumn Stew – the perfect fall soup
- Sweet Chili – one of my most requested potluck dishesHomemade Tortillas – 3 healthy tortilla recipes