I love using my Crockpot for a quick and easy dinner for my family.
Especially for those cold Midwest winters we have, nothing warms the house or our taste buds like something yummy simmering in the Crockpot all day.
Here is one of our favorites – Easy Crockpot Stroganoff Chicken. Yum!
Crock pot Recipes - Beef Stroganoff
Place 1 1/2 lb round stead cut into strips (enough for a family of 6-8) in the bottom of the Crockpot. Season with salt & pepper
Add 1 medium onion chopped.
Next add 1 package (1-2 cups) of fresh, sliced mushrooms, 10.75 oz can cream of mushroom soup, and 1/4 cup water.
In a small bowl mix:
- 1/3 cup white wine
- 1 TAB flour
- 1 TAB dried chives
- 2-3 cloves garlic pressed
- 1 TAB Worcestershire
- 1 cube beef bouillon (optional)
- 1 teas cayenne pepper
Stir in an entire 16 oz container of sour cream and 2 TAB Parsley and continue cooking
for 1 more hour. Note: I only use Daisy Sour Cream.
Serve over cooked linguini noodles. Yum!
More Yummy Recipes
- Crockpot Recipe! Super Tender BBQ Roast with Confetti Couscous
- Homemade Tortillas – Our 3 Favorite Recipes
- BEST EVER Brownie Recipe!
- Creamy, Delicious, Good for you Tomato Soup from Scratch
- Easy Crockpot BBQ Sandwiches
- Delicious Homemade Ice Cream from $0.40 a serving
- FREE Monthly Family Meal Planner (4 weeks of complete menus, recipes, and weekly printable grocery list)
- More Crock Pot Recipes