We LOVE to make these easy barbeque sandwiches for parties or when we are having a lot of company.
It is so easy to throw it all in the Crockpot and then 4-6 hours you have a delicious pull part beefy sandwich!
Crock pot Recipes - BBQ Sandwich Recipe
- 2 pounds chicken (or beef or pork) in cubes
- 28 oz crushed tomatoes
- ½ cup vinegar
- 1 teas salt
- 1 large onion, chopped
- ½ teas pepper
- ½ cup bar-b-que sauce
- 1/4 cup cilantro
- 1 TAB brown sugar
- 12 hamburger buns
Throw all the ingredients in a Crockpot and cook on high 2-4 hours or low 6-8 hours. Use a fork to pull apart, it will be so tender! Serve on buns!
Makes 12 servings
I got this recipe from my "Aunt" Rhonda! She is a large part of why I am the mother I am today. I always admired the loving way she cared for her children and made such delicious food. And it always seemed like they had so much fun in her house! As a child & teenager, if you would have asked me who I wanted to be like when I grew up - she was at the tops of my list!
This is just one of all recipes I've shared on this blog of our family tested recipes!
Here are a few of our other family favorite recipes
- Bird Nest Treats – a fun spring/summer snack for kids
- Homemade Vanilla Ice Cream – Our go-to 3 ingredient recipe that costs $0.40 a serving
- Mac & Cheese Pies – yep, they are as good as they sound!
- Egg Bake – Simple to prepare the night before and bake the morning of – our go to recipe!
- Taco Pizza – Our families favorite pizza – DELICIOUS!
- Sweet Chili – What’s better than chili, sweet chili! EVERYONE loves this version!
- More Crock Pot Recipes