Our family tries to make homeschool in December as fun as possible!
Some of our favorite Christmas homeschool activities are:
- Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math; K-3rd)
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than (math; K-3rd)
- Christmas Color by Number (Preschool / K)
- Polar Express Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- Gingerbread Coloring Pages (toddler / preschool)
- December Spelling Tests (language arts K-6th)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts K-6th)
- Christmas Elf Writing Prompts (language arts K-6th)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
Christmas Spelling: Create a WordFor this super simple activity all you need to do is print off the 2 page printable below.
Cut apart the letter tiles on the first page for K-3rd graders. These letter manipulatives help younger students visualize the words they can create.
Now have your student in K-6th grade write down as many words as they can come up with. You can make this a competition, a race against the clock, or just a challenge to see how may words they can come up with. Either way it is going to be a really fun way for kids to practice spelling in December!
Download Create A Word Christmas
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or single classroom use only (to share with others please direct them to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!