Kids will have fun reliving the Gingerbread many story while learning math and literacy skills with these free printable gingerbread man worksheets perfect for December. The cute gingerbread man story printable make Christmas learning fun and engaging for toddler, preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, and first grade students. The gingerbread man free printables include free gingerbread man sequencing activity, Gingerbread math, Gingerbread alphabet activities, and more in this HUGE pack of free Christmas worksheets.
Gingerbread Man Worksheets
This Gingerbread Man worksheets pack contains over 55 pages of fun Christmas math and Christmas learning with gingerbread alphabet matching and more. Included in this printable pack, you will find a small printable book which children can write the story in their own words or create a whole new story. They can also work on their sequencing skills with the gingerbread Man Sequencing activity. These the gingerbread man story printable free are perfect for toddlers, preschoolers, kindergartens, and grade 1 students for a gingerbread themed, engaging learning activity.
In addition to a printer and paper, children will need pompoms, mini pegs and scissors as well as colouring pencils, lead pencils and crayons to complete the various activities. Many of the activities can be used multiple times, so I would recommend laminating these for durability. Many of the activities revolve around learning the letters of the alphabet and basic math skills from one through to twelve.
The Gingerbread Man is a fun story that all kids will love to read. When an old lady decides to bake a gingerbread man, the last thing she would have been expecting is to chase it after it escapes from the oven. A cunning fox has the last laugh though, after taking the gingerbread man for a swim across a river. To go alongside this story, this Gingerbread Man Printable Pack contains a variety of literacy and math activities that are guaranteed to make kids excited.
Gingerbread man free printables
Gingerbread man printables
- Free gingerbread man sequencing activity – Cut out the pictures and paste in the correct order.
- Gingerbread Alphabet Puzzle Cards – Cut out, laminate and use to match the lower case letters to the uppercase ones.
- Gingerbread Vocabulary – Trace the Words to improve handwriting skills while learning to spell.
- 3 Part Cards – Can be used to match the words to the picture or in games such as memory. These cards can also be used together with the alphabet cards. using the alphabet cards to spell out the words.
- Gingerbread Man I Spy – Count the objects.
- Gingerbread Beginning Letter Sounds – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Syllable Cards – Cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
Gingerbread man worksheet
- Find the Letters – Shade in the squares or use a dot marker or bingo marker to dot out all of the correct letters.
- Writing Pages – Create your own story using the pictures.
- Make A Word – How many words can you make using the letters
- Cut and Paste Alphabetical Order – Cut out the pool party related words and paste them in alphabetical order
- My Booklet – Write a sentence or two about each object.
- Complete the Sentences – Cut and paste to complete the sentences.
- Singular or Plural? – Write the words in the correct column.
- Word Search – Find all the words.
- Noun or Verb? – Cut and paste the words into the correct column.
- Color by Letter – Color the pictures using the code.
- I See – Count the pictures and write the number.
The Gingerbread Man Story Printable free
- Counting Puzzles – Cut out, laminate and use the numbers to place the puzzles back together.
- Counting Cards – Shade the correct answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompomor candy onto the correct answer.
- Christmas Addition Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Gingerbread Subtraction Cards – Shade the answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- Gingerbread Telling Time – Shade in the correct answer or cut out, laminate and use a peg or paperclip to clip or place a pompom or candy onto the correct answer.
- More or Less – Read the instructions and write the correct numbers.
- Gingerbread Coloring Page – Roll a dice and then color the picture in the correct color.
- Let’s Graph – Print out the pictures on white cardstock and then cut them out. Place them face down on a table and pick up one and graph.
- Write the Numbers –Write the numbers from one to twelve.
- Gingerbread Shape Tracing – Trace the shapes and write their name.
- Color by Number – Color in the pictures using the correct code.
- Gingerbread Man Comprehension Questions Worksheets
- Free Gingerbread Man Worksheets
- Gingerbread Addition Game
- Free Gingerbread Man Sequencing Activity
- Super Cute Gingerbread Rhyming Puzzles
- Gingerbread Sight Word Coloring Sheets
- Gingerbread Addition Puzzles
- Christmas Patterns Activities decorating Gingerbread house with playdough
- Lots of ideas in this Gingerbread Theme for Preschoolers
- Simple Gingerbread Coloring Pages to decorate
- Gingerbread Number Order Printable
- 16 Fun-to-Read Gingerbread Books for Kids
- Epic Gingerbread Puffy Paint
- No stick Gingerbread Slime Recipe
- Puffy Gingerbread Ornament Recipe
- LOTS of fun Gingerbread Crafts and Activities
- Best Gingerbread Cookie Recipe – they come out soft every time!
Gingerbread man story printable
Before you grab your free pack you agree to the following:
- This set is for personal and classroom use only.
- This printable set may not be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other website or electronic retrieval system.
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission
- All material provided on this blog is copyright protected.
Thank you all for sharing your beautiful work. Love it all.
Thank you for sharing!