Math is FUN!
Kids in 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade will actually enjoy practicing math this December with these fun Christmas math worksheets.
Christmas Math Worksheets
- Just print these 8 pages (they are in black and white to save you on printing costs!)
- The pages get increasingly harder so start with #1
- Children will use the ornaments on each tree to complete fact families for addition and subtraction problems
- Additionally, children can practice more addition by coloring the problems that are great than __ (identified on each page)
MORE Christmas Math Practice
- Christmas Math Practice (+ – ÷ ×) 2nd-4th grade
- Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math; K-3rd)
- Christmas Greater Than Less Than (math; K-3rd)
- Christmas Color by Number (Preschool / K)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Christmas Math Cut & Paste (+ – ÷ ×) 2nd-4th grade
Download Christmas Fact Families: Addition and Subtraction
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!