Christmas Math WorksheetsSometimes it can be difficult to keep motivated to “do school” during December.
Here is a really fun way for kids to practice math while helping Santa figure out which tree has more lights (greater than and less than).
Just print pages in color (and laminate for durability if you like). Cut apart the Santas and place them between the Christmas trees to help Santa can identify which tree has more light bulbs on it.
This Christmas Math activity is great for Kindergarten, 1st grade, and 2nd grade students.
Christmas Homeschooling FUN!
- Christmas Solve & Stamp Math Worksheets (math)
- Christmas Color by Number (preschool / K)
- 12 Days of Christmas Coloring Pages (literature)
- Memorizing Luke 2 for Families (Bible)
- Craft & Pray Around the Word (Bible & Geography)
- Christmas Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Christmas Elf Writing Prompts (language arts)
- Gingerbread Pirate Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
- Polar Express Worksheets (Preschool-2nd Grade)
Download Christmas Greater Than Less Than Fun
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers and coops please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!