Help toddler, preschool, and kindergarten age children practice sorting upper and lowercase letter a with these free printable apple sorting activity.
More Fall Activities for Kids
- Letter A Preschool Theme
- Letter A Alphabet Tree (Preschool)
- Johnny Appleseed Coloring Sheets (Preschool-1st)
- Apple Number Bonds Activity (K/1st Grade)
- Back to School Sudoku Puzzles (Preschool-3rd Grade)
- Lego All About me Worksheets (Preschool – 6th Grade)
Letter A Apple Sort
Print the 4 pages (on cardstock for durability) with the upper and lower case letter A alphabets and the 2 A baskets. Cut pieces apart.
For this activity you can do it on the floor, a table, or taping the baskets and apples to a patio door to make it a reusable fall decoration / activity.
- sort capital A apples in to capital A basket
- sort lowercase a apples in to lowercase a basket