The Best Brownies Ever Recipe
Tired of looking through hundreds of brownie recipes looking for "the one". Today I am sharing our favorite - The Best Brownies EVER! Once you try this recipe, you will NEVER go back to boxes – EVER! They are so moist, delicious, simple, and WOW good! They are so good…. they’re GONE!
Best Brownie Recipe Ever
- 1 cup butter (melted)
- 2 cup white sugar
- 4 eggs
- 1 1/2 teas vanilla
- 2/3 cup unsweetened cocoa powder
- 1 cup flour
- 1/2 teas salt
- 1/2 teas baking powder
Looking for more Family Favorite Recipes?
- Egg Bake – simple breakfast that is great every time
- Taco Pizza – a family favorite!
- Oh So Good Mac & Cheese Pies – mac & cheese for grown-ups too!
- Snicker Apple Salad – yep I said it, it’s a salad
- Crockpot BBQ Sandwiches – crazy good & easy too!
- Early Autumn Stew – the perfect fall soup
- Sweet Chili – one of my most requested potluck dishes