Ready to take your homemade cupcakes game to the next level? Whip up a batch of these irresistible Cookie Dough Cupcakes! Not only are they a breeze to make with our cupcakes from scratch recipe, but they are filled with our decadent edible chocolate chip cookie dough recipe! Get ready to indulge in a fusion of flavors that will blow your mind!
Cookie Dough Cupcakes
Looking for a finger-licking good treat that your kids will devour? Get ready to whip up some mouthwatering choclate chip cookie cupcakes! Brace yourself for the ultimate indulgence with our delightful cookie dough stuffed cupcakes. With this scrumptious recipe, your little ones will be eagerly pulling up their sleeves and joining you in the kitchen! The best part? This is a cupcakes from scratch recipe which means they are made with real ingredients and no fillers or preservatives! From the smooth homemade cupcake recipe to the irresistible edible chocolate chip cookie dough, every bite is one worth savoring! Plus, who can resist the allure of chocolate chips scattered throughout?
So put on those aprons and get ready for a baking adventure that will leave you with smiles all around. Indulge in the perfect balance of cookie dough and cupcake. Get the recipe now and let the sweet journey begin!
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
To make this homemade cupcake creation, all you need are the following ingredients:
- baking powder
- baking soda
- butter, softened
- extra fine sugar
- brown sugar
- vanilla extract
- semisweet chocolate chips (I prefer mini)
How to make chocolate chip cupcakes
Let’s kick things off by preheating our oven to a toasty 350°F! Don’t forget to line 14 cupcake tins with cute cupcake liners for that extra pop of color.
Then sift together all those dry ingredients – flour, baking powder, baking soda, and salt.
In a bowl with an electric mixer, we’re going to beat some butter on medium speed until it’s smooth and fluffy. Add the extra fine sugar and continue beating until it becomes creamy. Don’t forget to scrape the sides of the bowl to make sure we’re getting all that deliciousness.
Chocolate Chip Cookie Cupcakes
Now, for the eggs! One by one, let’s crack them open and add them to our buttery mixture. Mix them in until combined. Let’s add a splash of vanilla extract.
Time to bring in the dry ingredients! Gently fold them in with a rubber spatula, making sure all those powdery wonders are fully incorporated.
Homemade cupcake recipe
Let’s sprinkle in those heavenly chocolate chips! You can never have too much chocolate, right?
Now, the moment we’ve all been waiting for – filling those cupcake liners with our delightful batter! Fill them about 2/3 of the way full, ensuring that each one gets the perfect amount of love. Pop ’em in the oven for about 15-18 minutes.
cupcakes from scratch recipe
The ultimate test… lightly press the tops of your cupcakes – do they spring back? If they do, it’s time to cool these beauties completely. Find a cozy spot for them to chill and eagerly wait for the goodness that lies ahead.
Edible chocolate chip cookie dough recipe
Let’s whip up some irresistible edible cookie dough with just a few simple steps! Beat that butter for a solid 3 minutes until it’s as smooth as silk. Then, sprinkle in some brown sugar and beat for another 4 minutes, until it becomes beautifully fluffy. Now add some flour and salt to the mix. Give it a whirl until everything is perfectly combined. Next up, add milk, vanilla, and stir it gently. Here comes the star ingredient – luscious chocolate chips. Voila! Mouthwatering cookie dough, ready to add to your cupcakes or eat right out of the bowl (we won’t judge ).
Using a spoon on the cooled cupcakes, scoop a little hole for the cookie dough to sit i.
Edible chocolate chip cookie dough
Use an ice cream scoop to put a scoop of cookie dough in the crater of each cupcake.
cookie dough cupcake recipe
I love that this recipe makes just enough for eveyrone in my family to have 1-2 cupcakes, but not so many that we are drowning in cupcakes for a week. Feel free to double the recipe if you are making it for a group though!
cookie dough filled cupcakes
These cupcakes look so pretty and taste just as good! Kids love that this simple dessert combines their two favorites – cupcakes and cookie dough for a double good treat!
cookie dough stuffed cupcakes
Plus these make such a pretty presentation. Company will think you spent a lot of time, when in reality they are so easy to make.
NOTE: My family likes to double the cookie dough part so we have some to nibble on while we wait to assemble the cupcakes for dinner.
chocolate chip cookie dough stuffed cupcakes
Doesn’t these look so impressive. Since I photographed them, I started doing 1/2 mini chips ad 1/2 regular chocolate chips for a more conssitent chocolate to cookie dough ratio and a prettier presentation, at least in my opinion!
best homemade cupcakes
Time to serve it up on a platter or with more chocolate chips sprinkled around the base for effect. YUMMY!
Cupcakes from scratch
- Beautiful, Light, and Easy Chocolate Cake Roll or these light popcorn topped caramel cupcakes
- Summer Lemonade Cake with blackberries or this rich Peach Homemade Ice Cream Recipes
- Crowd Favorite Snowball Cookies, Strawberry Pretzel Jello Salad, Microwave Caramel Popcorn
- Yummy White Chocolate Macademia Cookies or Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes
- Go-to Christmas cookies include Homemade Peanut Brittle Recipe, Peanut Butter Blossoms Cookie Recipe, Melt-in-your-mouth Sugar Cookies, pretty Hidden Snicker Cookies Recipes, Festive Crushed Candy Cane Cookies, Stunning Checkerboard Cookies, Buttery Old Fashioned Spritz Cookies Recipeand these Best Gingerbread Man Recipe for Kids -these cookies stay soft and taste like Christmas
- The BEST Butterscotch Pudding, Apple Carrot Cupcakes with Carmel Filling , or Icebox Summer Strawberrry Cake
- Easy Pecan Bars Recipe, Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe, Ooey, Gooey Pumpkin Lava Cake, Favorite Thanksgivng Desserts – Pumpkin Cake Roll, and Easy Pumpkin Bars with Crumble Topping are the BEST Fall Dessert Recipes
- Delicious Date Bars Recipe, Lemon Blueberry Dessert Bars, Classic Tres Leches Poke Mexican Cake
- Pies: Mom’s EASY Apple Pie from Scratch, Grandpa’s Favorite Cherry Pie Recipe, and Save the leftover crust for these simple, yummy Pie Crust Pinwheel Cookies, or these chocolate nutella cupcakes, peanut butter and jelly cupcakes
- Carmel Apple Filled Hand Pie Dough, Quick Homemade Fudgesicles, or Striped Delight – 4 layered pudding desserts
- YOu’ve got to try this Carmel Chex Mix, Kid favorite Monster Trail Mix Cookies Crazy Good Peanut Butter Bars
- See all of our favorite family recipes here
Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cupcakes from Scratch
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 cup butter, softened
- 1 cup extra fine sugar
- 3 large eggs
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1/2 cup milk
- 1/2-1 cup semisweet chocolate chips
Edible Cookie Dough
- 2 1/2 cups flour
- 1 1/4 cup butter, softened
- 1 1/2 cup brown sugar packed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1 /4 cup milk
- 1 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 1/2 cups semi sweet chocolate chips I prefer mini
- Preheat oven to 350 F and line 14 cupcake tins with cupcake liners. Sift together dry ingredients. IN bowl with electric mixer beat butter on medium for 1 minute. Ad dsuga rand beat another until creay and fluffy. Scrape sides of bowl. Add eggs an combine. Add vanilla and milk to combine. Fold in dry ingredients and fold in with rubber spatulat. Add chocolate chips. Fill cupcake liners 2/3 full and bake 15-18 minutes or until you press an they spring back. Cool completely.
- Start by beating butter with an electric mixer for 3 minutes until creamy. Then, add brown sugar and continue beating for another 4 minutes until light and fluffy. Next, mix in flour and salt until well combined. Time to add a dash of milk and vanilla, stirring gently. Finally, fold in some chocolate chips with a spatula for that extra touch of indulgence.
- Once your cupcakes have cooled down, scoop out the top to create a little crater. Now, using an ice cream scoop, fill each cupcake with a generous scoop of cookie dough.
Recipes EVERYONE Asks For
- Grandma’s Homemade Crescent Rolls, Maple Orange Glazed Christmas Ham Recipe
- Yummy Peanut Butter Bars nutella chocolate cupcakes, or caramel popcorn topped homemade cupcakes
- Easy Black Bean Soup, Leftover Pie Crust Pinwheel Cookies, and Grandpa’s Favorite Homemade Cherry Pie Recipe
- Apple Hand Pie Dough Recipe with Carmel Dipm Must try Sweet Chili Recipe, and delicious spanish rice
- Peach Ice Cream Recipe, favorite Pineapple Cream Cheese Dip, better than Casey’s Taco Pizza Recipe
- Pepperoni Quesadilla Pizza School Lunch, fresh Lemon Blueberry Dessert Recipes, and My Favorite Oriental Coleslaw
- Easy Pumpkin Fall Dessert Recipes, Homemade Carmel Baked Popcorn, Apple and Sausage Early Fall Soup
- Melt-in-Your-Mouth Mexican Wedding Cake Cookies or Holiday Shake Eggnog Recipe
- Seriously the Best Pumpkin Pie Recipe, just like Cinnabon Cinnamon Rolls Recipe, or PB and Jelly cupcakes
- Best Strawberry Pretzel Salad or Kid favorite Spaghetti and Meatballs Recipe Easy
- Sweet Potato Casserole Recipe Easy with streusal and golden marshmallows on top
- Out-of-this-World Lemonade Cake and Broccoli and Cauliflower Thanksgiving Salad Recipes
- Mom’s Loaded Potato Salad Recipe, Impress with this Summer Strawberry Dessert
- Delicious Pineapple Pico de Gallo Chip Salsa or Yummy Pear Beat Goat Cheese Salad
- Our Families GO-TO Traditional Chicken Salad Recipes, Light and Satisfying Ham Pasta Recipes
- See all of our best dessert recipes here