Kids needs lots of practice to develop math fluency.
The more practice they get with these basic operations the better foundation they will have for all future math and the math they will use all their lives.
These fun math worksheets for 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids will help make it fun for kids to get that practice they need.
FREE Math Worksheets – Addition & SubtractionThere are two ways to use Gumball Math: (answer key included)
Reusable Color Math WorksheetsPrint math worksheets in color. Put in page protector, use laminator or simple on a cookie sheet. Now 1st-3rd graders can practice adding and subtracting using:
Black & White Math WorksheetsPrint black and white math worksheets for 1st-3rd graders to practice adding and subtracting using:
- crayons (we like the scented pencils)
- bingo markers
- circle magnets on cookie sheet (great to make activity reusable)
- dot stickers
- washable ink thumb print
FREE Addition & Subtraction Practice
Download Gumball Math: Addition & Subtraction
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Zip-a-Dee-Doo-Day Designs.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
By downloading from my site you agree to the following: