Skip Counting Practice – 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10sIt’s important for kids to get comfortable Skip Counting as it is not only an important basic math skill, but will serve as a foundation for multiplication. Kids will enjoy practicing while playing this cool math games.
Here are the approximate ages kids will learn to count by:
Kindergarten – 5s and 10s (maybe 2s)
1st Grade – 2s, 3s, 4s (plus review)
2nd Grade – 6s, 7s (plus review)
3rd Grade – 8s, 9s (plus review)
Note: There are multiple pages per count by that increase in difficulty as your child progresses through the individual packs.
More Skip Counting Fun
Download Skip Counting Mazes
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles License #94836, Mini Golf by The Crafty Clip © MYGRAFICO.COM, Star Story and Angry Birds by REVIDEVI, Basketball Boys, Rock Climbing, and Dart Tag by JW Illustrations at MyGrafico, and Route66 from Graffos.
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!