My kids love using their unifix cubes. They have been great as a counting manipulative and for understanding some math principles too.
I love reusing teaching tools various ways; that way we get the most bang for our buck! Here are some great fall themed printables that will help kids create using color cubes or unifx cubes. You can get the Apple Cube Printables from 1+1+1=1.
More Apple FUN
- Apple Picking Multiplication Game (2nd-5th grade)
- How to Make Apple Chips
- Stuffed Apple Craft for Kids
- 30+ Creative apple Crafts & Kids Activities
- How to Make an Apple Pie & See the World Unit
- A is for Apple
- Johnny Appleseed Coloring Pages (free!)