These FREE Skip Counting Mazes are a fun way for your students to practice skip counting. Included are a variety of mazes in creasing in difficulty to practice counting by 2s, 3s, 4s, 5s, 6s, 7s, 8s, 9s, and 10s.
Skip Counting Practice for Kids
- Skip Counting Worksheets (1s-15s)
- Summer Skip Counting Puzzles
- Free Skip Counting by 2s & 3s Clip Cards
- Self Checking Skip Counting Lacing Plates
- Visual Skip Counting strips
- Skip Counting Paths (2s-10s)
- Printable Skip Counting Posters
- Turkey Counting by 10s
Skip Counting Mazes
It’s important for kids to get comfortable skip counting as it is not only an important basic math skill, but will serve as a foundation for multiplication and division. Kids will enjoy practicing skip coutning while completing these Skip Counting Games.
Skip Counting Worksheets
These skip counting activities are a fun engaging and intearctive math activity for kids that helps them to have fun while mastering the math skills. This is a great addition to any math curriculum for kindergarten math, grade 1 math, grade 2 math, grade 3 math, grade 4 math, grade 5 math, and grade 6 math.
Classroom teachers will love this math activity as seat work, extra practice, homework, or a match center. Parents and homeschoolers will love the extra reinforcement that will result in increased speed and accuracy as students can count quicker in groups.
All you need to do is print and either laminate or slide the printable into a page protector. Then, you can use them over and over with a dry erase marker.
Included in each pack are a variety of mazes for each number in increasing difficulty. This makes teaching skip counting fun and easy to move up with your students improving skills. You can use each pack when your Kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th grade, 5th grade, and 6th grade student is ready, but typically they are introduced in the following grades:
Kindergarten – 5s and 10s (maybe 2s)
1st Grade – 2s, 3s, 4s (plus review)
2nd Grade – 6s, 7s (plus review)
3rd Grade – 8s, 9s (plus review)
If your children go to Classical Conversations Foundations, you will be working on skip counting 1s-15s from prek through 6th grade and the repeated hands on, visual practice of these free skip counting mazes will be a huge asset in helping your child develope fluency.
Skip Counting Printables
Free Math Printables
Looking for more free printable math worksheet and math games to make learning fun for elementary age kids? You will love these educational activities!
- Solve and Stamp Math Worksheets
- Ordinal Numbers Coloring Pages
- Color the Coins Money Worksheets
- Fingerprint Counting Worksheets
- Tic-Tac-Toe Addition Math Games
- Lego Number Mats
- Hundreds Chart Skip Counting 1-15
- Beauty and the Beast Color by NumberShapes Emergent Reader
- Insect Telling Time PuzzlesHungry Caterpillars Days of the Week Printable
- Telling Time Games
- Candy Corn Addition & Subtraction Puzzles
- Deck of Cards Multiplication Worksheets
- Place Value Peanut Butter & Jelly
- Number Playdough Mats
Did you know we have over 1 million pages of free printable worksheets for kids – including math activities for preschoolers, kindergarten math, first grade math, 2nd grade math and alphabet worksheeets to help make learning FUN. Plus find our history lessons and amazing easy science experiments for kids
Prefer to just look at our math games by grade level? You’ll love this post!
Download Skip Counting Mazes
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics purchased and used with permission
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!