We love playful math activities at our house!
By turning math into cool math games my kids are not only more eager learners, but they retain the
information better too!
This activity is appropriate for Kindergarten, 1st grade, 2nd grade, and 3rd grade kids!
Sorting Even and Odd NumbersKids will love this fun, playful way to learn about even and odd numbers!
Simply print the three pages:
- Winter Scene Sorting Mat
- Numbered Snowballs to Sort
- Answer key with an explanation of even / odd numbers
Play Even Odd SnowballsTo play the activity your child will sort the numbered snow balls by trying to have the snowball “hit” the right fort.
For example if you picked up the 4 snowball, 4 is even. You would “throw” it at the even snow fort.
More Math Activities for Kids
- Valentines Day Number Book
- Christmas Math Practice (addition, subtraction, division, and multiplication)
- Christmas Fact Families
- Candy Corn Math Puzzles – Addition & Subtraction
- Apple Number Bonds
- Place Value PB & J
- Lego Multiplication Flashcards
- Deck of Cards Math: Subtraction
- 1st Grade Mad Minutes
- Skip Counting Mazes 2s-10s
Download Even Odd Snowballs
- By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal or personal classroom use only (to share this resource please direct others to this post to download their own copy)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Graphics by Pretty Grafik at Mygrafico.com
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!