Valentine’s Day Gift for KidsI feel like Valentine’s Day has gotten so out of control and commercialized. Now I’m not saying don’t cut out little hearts, make a fun, craft or celebrate the ones you love. Quite the opposite! I encourage you to reign it in this year to just really let those closest to you know that you love them. Instead of getting lavish presents that no one really needs, let’s keep it simple. Give your kids a Valentine’s Day Coupon Book!
FREE Printable Valentine’s Day Coupon BookI came up with Valentine’s Day Coupon book as an inexpensive and personal way to show those in my family I care. There are over 25 printable coupons to choose from (including some blank ones) so that you can make just the right coupon book for your kids or your spouse.
- This is for personal use only
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin
Doodles License #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!
- Conversation Heart Math Activity with free Printable
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe (lots of fun in Heart Chocolate Boxes!)
- Valentine’s Day Cookie Bath for Kids (themed bath!)
- Why I Love you (Valentine’s Day Tradition)
- Valentine’s Day Countdown and Craft
- Valentine’s Day Candy FUN: Estimation Activity for Preschoolers and Kindergartners
- Valentine’s Day Breakfast: Homemade Heart Bagels (coming Feb 5, 2014)
- Delicious 3 Ingredients Valentine’s Day Fudge (coming Jan 29, 2014)
- Melt in Your Mouth Valentine’s Day Sugar Cookies (coming January 22, 2014)
- Ultimate Guide to Disney World from a Mom that’s been there done that
- FREE Monthly Family Meal Plan (4 weeks of complete menus, recipes, and weekly printable grocery lists)