Here is a fun math games for elementary kids to practice multiplication.
Make math fun and exciting by using lots of games as kids practice. Don’t Get Caught is a fun, easy-to-play math game to practice multiplication for kids in 2nd, 3rd, and 4th grade.
This game is a fun way for kids in 2nd-4th grade to practice and review key multiplication facts that they will build on the rest of their lives. The free printable, easy to play game is for 2-5 players.
Just print on cardstock and follow the included directions.
The board game is 2 sheets of paper taped together. Playing cards are also included.
More Fun Math Games for Kids
- FREE Printable 100s Chart
- 34+ Math Games for Kids
- Spring Bird Addition File Folder Game (K & 1st)
- Flower Number Bonds (1st)
- 2nd grade Mad Minutes
- Aquarium Fish Subtraction File Folder Game (1st & 2nd)
- 2000+ page of free math worksheets
Looking for more fun, creative ways you can begin homeschooling for free? We have over 1,000,000 pages of FREE 4th grade worksheets, pre k worksheets, kindergarten worksheets, grade 1 worksheets, second grade worksheets, 3rd grade worksheets, and more for K12. Plus see our history lesson plans, free math games, english worksheets, sight words activities, and cvc word games for kids of all ages!
Download Fishing Multiplication Game
By downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (teachers please see my TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!