Most preschool and Kindergarten age kids can count to 10.
But most parents forget to reinforce numbers 11-20. And these happen to be the hardest numbers to “get” because they don’t follow the same pattern as the numbers 20-100.
So practicing counting and visualizing numbers 1-20 is very important.
Counting GameThis is such a fun, free printable counting game that kids will have a blast playing!
- Print either COLOR or BLACK & WHITE game board and cards.
- I suggest using a laminator for durability.
- Cut apart cards
- You will need a piece to move (can be a pom pom, bug, favorite character, or personal game piece like we use)
- Optional: Counting Bugs
Place cards in a stack next to the game board and starting piece next to board. Draw first card and follow instructions (adding or subtracting bugs). Move game piece. Repeat until you catch 20 bugs.
This can be played alone or with a friend.
Make sure to take a peak at the two different ways to play Catch 20 Bugs in the video below:
More Free Counting Games
- Safari Counting to 30 Game
- Plant a Number Line
- Firefly Make 10 Math Game
- Outdoor Counting Game
- Spring Counting Cards
- Cootie Number Catcher
- Star wars Light Saber Counting
- Number Trains
- Skip Counting Puzzles
- Fingerprint Counting
- Duplo Number Mats
Download Count to 20 GameBy downloading from my site you agree to the following:
- This is for personal use only (to use in a coop or classroom please purchase a classroom licensed edition here TPT store)
- This may NOT be sold, hosted, reproduced, or stored on any other site (including blog, Facebook, Dropbox, etc.)
- Graphics Purchased and used with permission from Scrappin Doodles #94836
- I offer free printables to bless my readers AND to provide for my family. Your frequent visits to my blog & support purchasing through affiliates links and ads keep the lights on so to speak. Thanks you!