Slime is the ultimate kids activities. Kids of all ages love playing with this incredible sensory material!
Up until this point we’ve used a borax based slime recipe. It has a fantastic consistency, but we wanted to try something new. So we came up with this borax free slime recipe that is amazing to play with.
2 Ingredient Slime (NO Borax)
Pour 8oz washable glitter glue in a bowl.
Add 1/2 cup Sta Flo.
Use your fingers to mix the ingredients together until it thickens into slime.
This makes the best slime recipe
It is fun to play with, has the cool flow to it when allowed to stretch, but still maintains its basic shape too.
Favorite Kids Activities
- Pasta Necklace Craft (with how to Dye Pasta)
- Microwave Puffy Paint
- I Spy Bottles (with how to dye rice)
- Homemade Edible Sand
- Melted Pony Bead Craft
- DIY Velcro Craft Sticks with Idea Book
- Edible Finger Paint for Kids
- 28 Name Activities for Kids
- Chocolate Playdough Recipe