Practicing key cvc words will be fun for your preschool, kindergarten, or first grade students with these fun cut and paste CVC Word Short A Book.
looking for more fun vowel activities and resources to make learning to read and spell words fun? Check these out!
- Missing Vowels Clip Cards are a fun way for kindergartners and first grade students to practice adding in the missing vowel sounds
- Practice adding short and long vowels to word with these no-prep Vowels Worksheets
- Practice matching vowels sounds to clipart with these puzzles featuring Kindergarten Vowels
- Make practicing FUN with this cute short vowel games or use this long vowel games
- Grab these super cute CVC word puzzles free printable
- Handy Long Vowel Sounds Worksheets
- MIssing Sound Clip Cards Vowel Activities
- Practice adding short a words with this cut and paste activity for kids
- Long a vowel clip cards
- Short e words printable book for practicing adding the e vowel
- Cut and Paste short i words mini book
- Short i words Printable sight word reader for kids to practice reading short i words
- Cute Bunny Short i words puzzles are a fun way for kids to practice listening for the short i sound in words this spring!
- Work on short o words with this cut and paste booklet for kids to read, build, and write
- Cut and paste short u cvc words printable book for practicing adding the u vowel
- Printable vowel activities for kindergarten
- See all our Vowels activities here
- Short e CVC Words Cut & Paste Booklet
- Scarecrow CVC Word Mats
- CVC Games Kindergarten
- Planting Carrot CVC Words Activity
- Hands-on CVC Words valentine cvc worksheets
- CVC words with pictures pdf Printable
- Color-the-Letter to spell the picture, Free Printable CVCe Worksheets
- Free Printable Short Vowel Worksheets
- Monster Match CVC Words Worksheets
- Farm CVC Animal Words
- Sundae CVC words worksheets for kindergarten pdf free
- “at” CVC Word family worksheets pdf
- Heart Penguin CVC Words
- Dab-a-Dot CVC Worksheets Mazes
- See TONS of fun an dfree CVC Activities here!
- Super cute and handy, Free CVC Puzzles
- Christmas CVC Words Clip Cards
- Middle Sounds Clip Cards
- Ending Sounds Clip Cards (or version 2)
- Secret CVC Words Worksheets – Beginning Sounds with Magnetic Letters
- Detective Case File Crack the Code CVC Words
- Free, Black and White CVC Crack the Code Worksheets
- Crack the Code CVC Words Worksheets
- Peter Pan CVC Coloring Pages
- Crayon CVC Words Activity
- Caterpillar Spring CVC Words
- Baseball CVC Rhyming Words
- Build a Snowman Winter CVC Words Practice
- Ice Cream CVC Word Match & Build
- Bee CVC Worrksheets pdf
- Easter CVC Words Activity
- Christmas CVC Words on Santa’s Sleigh
- Star Wars CVC Games
- 4th of July CVC Words Activity
- Cooking Up Rhymes: Read & Dab CVC Words Activity
- Going on a Bear Hunt CVC Games Online
- Baseball CVC Rhyming Words
- Lion Rhyming Words Activity
- Roll and Read CVC Sentences
- Short a Worksheets Cut & paste Booklet
- Pirate cvc words short a
- Short A Books free Emergent Reader
- Detective Short e cvc worksheets
- Short i Words cvc worksheets cut and paste pdf
- Short I Words Emergent Reader
- Farm short i cvc words worksheets
- Short o Worksheets Cut & Paste Booklet
- Scarecrow Short o Words Printable
- Short u Worksheets Cut & Paste Booklet
- Short u CVC words Printable cut and paste activity
- CVC Words Middle Sounds in Words Clip Cards
- CVC Ending Sounds Clip Cards or this other set of CVC Ending Sound clip cards
- Missing Vowels Puzzles Free Clip Cards
- Popsicle Rhyme & Dab CVC Words Practice
- Airplane Rhyming Words CVC Words Worksheets
- CVC Games pdf – Word Bump
- Spring Bird CVC Word Activity
- Ice Cream CVC Word Activities
Don’t miss all our free printable worksheets for kindergarten and kindergarten activites with 300,000+ different ideas to make learning FUN! Or sneak in some seasonal kids activities to make the most of these precious early years! Have other children you are homeschooling? You will want to check out our pre k worksheets, first grade worksheets, and free alphabet printables. Plus find our history for kids and easy science experiments for kids or all our free printable worksheets for kids.
Hi Beth! I am a homeschooler mom and currently teaching my child about CVC. This activity works better with my son (compared to what he have on his book). Your site is one of those that Google suggested to me and I am glad to see what I am looking for. As a blogger myself (a newbie), I know how much effort you put into this. That is why I wanted to take this moment to send my message of appreciation. Thank you, Beth! Bless you! 🙂
I happened to stumble upon your blog yesterday as I was looking for resources to teach my preschooler and kindergartner due to this pandemic. I have been printing NON STOP! I am so grateful for you and all of this hard work you do. You have no idea. Your things are FABULOUS! Thank you, thank you, thank you!!!!
Thanks for these helpful and creative materials.
This is my first year teaching in a private school. I gave away all my resources and books when moved to another state with my family. I started with hardly anything and when I stumbled on your blog and awesome resources, I could not wait to teach it to my junior kindergarten class! Your talent and wonderful resources is the best thing that happened in this challenging year! Thanks a million for helping many children learn and develop through us teachers. I am thankful to you daily!!!!
You are so kind and has such a warm BIG HEART!
Thanks for the free printable work sheets. Its been such a blessing for me as a busy mum to teach my 4 year old daughter from home.
God richly bless you for the wonderful lady you are!
Just want to say a big THANK YOU for this free and wonderful printable worksheets.
This is really a big help for me since I have a nursery son. Truly, the Lord will bless you.