Slime is not only a blast to play with in the slime consistency, but it has some other creative uses too like this outrageously fun slime bubbles. This slime bubble project is super simple, but crazy cool and fun as they can make HUGE slime bubbles that will wow and amaze them. FInd out how to make a slime bubble with a straw in this fun slime activity for preschool, pre-k, kindergarten, first grade, 2nd grade, 3rd grade, 4th graders, and up!
Get ready for excited giggles as you try this outrageously fun slime activities! This Blowing Slime Bubbles is such a fun summer activity for kids and all you need is a straws, and a batch of slime – we recommend our WOW 2 Ingredient Slime recipe. We got the idea walking around target seeing Wubble balls and thought – I bet we can make that at home! This homemade slime bubbles process is super simple and we were BLOWN AWAY by how big of bubbles you could get. And as the slime is thicker that traditional bubbles, they stay inflated more easily and for longer. If you are looking for a summer bucket list idea, you’ve got to try this slime bubble activity with your preschoolers, kindergartners, grade 1, grade 2, grade 3, and grade 4 students.
How to make a slime bubble
You will want to add about 1/4 cup more Sta Flo to your 2 Ingredient WOW Slime recipe to give it a slightly thicker consistency.
How to make slime bubbles with a straw
You’ll know it is the right consistency because if you press your hand in it and lift it back up it should keep its shape for about 10 seconds.
How to make a slime bubble with a straw
Hold the ball in your hand, insert the straw, and blow. It will blow up just like bubble gum!
Hint: Hold the slime tight around the straw so the air doesn’t escape out the top.
How to Make Bubble Gum Slime
Your kids will be amazed at how big they can make their slime bubble! This is such a simple fun, how to make bubble gum slime!
My ten year old came up with this alternative. Put the slime in a blog on the counter. Insert your straw and blow. Check out this amazing slime bubble ball dome you can easily create.
So for all you moms out there who are thinking, “Is it messy?”
So, no it’s not messy. It is amazingly slimy, stretchy, and fun. Just easily swipe it up. Plus it is made using washable glue so it easily comes out of clothes and any residue wipes right off of counters and off hands.
Looking for more fun, creative ways to paint with bubbles? Check out these FUN ideas!
- Bubble Painting by blowing bubbles
- Slime Bubbles
- How to make bubbles – makes HUGE bubbles!
- Easy Bubble Experiment for Preschoolers
- Beautiful Bubble Art for Kids
- Foam Bubble Painting Art for Kids
Looking for more outdoor activities for kids and things to do in the summer? Your toddler, preschool, pre k, kindergarten, and elementary age kids will love these fun ideas to keep them busy all summer long:
- Marshmallow Shooters – go over 30 feet!
- 2 ingredient Easy Slime Recipe
- How to Make a Lava Lamp – it’s super EASY!
- Kids will no nuts over this simple Pop Rock Experiment
- Handprint Strawberry Craft for Summer
- Grow Your Own Crystals
- Water Balloon Experiment – exploring densit with an EPIC summer activity for kids
- Amazing Bubble Painting
- Mind Blowing Color Changing Playdough
Summer Activities for Kids
- Egg Shell DIY Chia Pet Craft – Silly Spring / Summer Activities for Kids
- Grass Head Craft for Kids
- Blow GIANT bubbles with this Homemade Bubble Solution
- Outrageously FUN Bubble Painting
- Bleeding Tissue Paper Fireworks Craft
- Beautiful Flower Suncatcher Craft
- 30 Fun June Crafts for Kids
- Must try Lego Zipline
- Exploding Watermelon Science Experiment
- Homemade Chalk Recipe
- 75+ FUN Scavenger Hunts for Kids
- Find activities by month with our June Crafts for kids or our June Activities for Kids!
Fun Summer Activities for Kids
- Ice Cream Edible Playdough
- Whip up a batch of Kool Aid Playdough – it smells amazing!
- Vinegar and Baking Soda Rocket Science Experiment for Kids
- Summer Bucket List Printable with Ice Cream Theme
- How to Make Ice Cream in a Bag
- Ice Cream Playdough Patterns
- Head to the zoo with this FREE Zoo Scavenger Hunt – lots of choices for all ages!
- Make your favorite animal with one of these 100 animal crafts
- Try one of these fun Animal I Spy Printables
- Play with your food using this goldfish counting activity
- After seeing the frogs at the pond, grab this free life cycle of a frog worksheet
- Avoid the summer learning loss by practicing math with these crack the code worksheets
- First Day of Summer Craft
- Create this gorgeous stained glass art for kids
- 107 Epic Summer Activities for Kids